Sexiest image you ever saw (including girls)?

Amane is super cute. Her personality became somewhat of a turn off later but she was my first favorite. Besides her and Yumiko, I can't look at any of the other girls the same way (minus, Chizuru, Master and Ferrari.)

Somehow I've developed a 2D foot fetish. I totally do not feel anything for 3D feet though. The way the bare naked soles portrayed in 2D is just so indescribable. If conquering Oppais can be described like climbing Mt. Everest, what are feet!

BbgE8iP.jpg

Amane is super cute. Her personality became somewhat of a turn off later but she was my first favorite. Besides her and Yumiko, I can't look at any of the other girls the same way (minus, Chizuru, Master and Ferrari.)

Somehow I've developed a 2D foot fetish. I totally do not feel anything for 3D feet though. The way the bare naked soles portrayed in 2D is just so indescribable. If conquering Oppais can be described like climbing Mt. Everest, what are feet!

BbgE8iP.jpg

I'm glad I have someone here with the same sentiments. Legs, thighs, and feet.

They're my main fetish now.

I promised these a few days back.

Internet's shitting on me again, but I have to supply my newfound comrade, crunchytaco.

Have some of my stash.

MuW8BCY.jpg

tJ1ieoo.jpgO14UkcX.jpg

This place used to be ruled by Trap material. HMN can testify. It was truly the dark ages before you came along.

A popular character from Date A Live.

wOs9YPK.jpg