Adventure Mega Pack Release Date Announced On Amazon UK Website

Funyarinpa

Adventure Mega Pack is a Vita Slim bundle that was officially announced in August, was mentioned here before that(someone saw it in a Belgium gaming website or something) and is currently, to our knowledge, exclusive to Europe. There's also a version that doesn't include the Vita system. The regular version comes with a regular black PS Vita Slim.

It includes the following games:
Uncharted: Golden Abyss
Tearaway
Escape Plan
Gravity Rush
TxK
(Also comes with an 8GB memory card.)

The current pricing on Amazon UK for them is:
Vita Bundle: £190.79 
Games+ Memory Card Only: £32.33

These prices are subject to change, especially since they are preorder prices.

Amazon UK had put its sales page up for preorder without a release date before, but now it has a release date.

Adventure Mega Pack is releasing (At least in the UK) on October 17th, 2014.

Announcement Post (PS Blog EU):

Amazon UK Link(with Vita system): 

Personally, I've been very hyped since this was announced. As someone that's wanted a Vita since launch, this is an incredible deal: It's as if this was the "Best Of" album of the Vita. I'll be buying this as soon as it arrives in Turkey, which is where I live.

What are your opinions on this bundle? Do you like it? Are you going to buy it? I sure am.

Edit: Since I'd posted this very same message on the GameFAQs Vita Board, I had forgotten to specify this was about PS Vita in the title. If a mod would be so kind to add "PS Vita" to the beginning of the title, I'd be grateful.