Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Avoid akame ga kill its a train wreck

is it ouraibaa's fault?

anyway, if you are conflicted about the show why not read a couple of the manga chapters and decide then. It takes less time than the anime.

another pretty decent one is amagi brilliant park, it aint anything groundbreaking but it is good fun if you are looking for something light.

Yeah I'll take my time on deciding about Akame I guess.

As for Amaburi, I have already watched it.

I had more problems with the fact that none of the characters in SAO were actually likeable

also: deus ex machina momentes, tentacle rape, casual incest, princess peach syndrome and Kirito serving as a wish fulfillment character with a harem of women who are all useless without their boyfriend

oh and The Fairy King.... Worst villain ever? :P

the fall season was a pretty interesting season, it had a lot of good shows, and for some reason a lot of 24 ep shows.

And the new season also seems like it will be a good season, i already have 19 shows i want to check out.

Problem though as with the large amount of 24 ep shows i still have 8 series in my watching list.

And i aint watching 27 shows each week, 21 absolute max with the preference being around 14.

So my question is what are you going to watch next season and what are you going to continue watching?