Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

I'm more surprised in Twintail with the fact that Yellow tail is

An exhbitionist

I mean at that point I almost flipped my laptop...

I already did man. That's just how much i agree with you. I almost flipped the table. If the table was not 100000000000000kg then i would have flipped it.

5705016.gif

Still wondering why didn't they put Isuzu with that costume into that pool of tentacles.... *sigh*

I thought her being molested at the hands of elementary kids at the beginning was honestly a lot more disturbing than any tentacles Japan has to offer. Anime Isuzu makes me smiles and cringe in awkwardness for her. 

Am I the only one who thinks: Sora no Method has bad characters and got hella boring?

Cept Noel though.

No, I also agree, it's a shame it went so downhill when it had so much potential at the start, it had so many options it could take but it just took this really boring one that doesn't utilize the setting at all.

After the last hot springs episode I really lost faith in it.

No, I also agree, it's a shame it went so downhill when it had so much potential at the start, it had so many options it could take but it just took this really boring one that doesn't utilize the setting at all.

After the last hot springs episode I really lost faith in it.

Yeah, totally. I had so much faith in this anime for about the first three or so episode and then it really began to just decline after that. I just don't see this ever being better than a 5/10, though there is still lingering potential for a tearjerker final episode.

Well, maybe.

Yeah, totally. I had so much faith in this anime for about the first three or so episode and then it really began to just decline after that. I just don't see this ever being better than a 5/10, though there is still lingering potential for a tearjerker final episode.

Well, maybe.

Who knows, I do regret being hyped for it though. I just saw so many pretty visuals being advertised and I thought it had potential to be some sort of sci-fi AnoHana, which it could have been but it decided "let's just have a completely inconsistent plot with random happy and sad moments thrown in there" and that possibility was then destroyed.

After Nonoka and the other annoying dark haired girl (I didn't even bother to memorize her name over how much she pissed me off) get back together we'll know what Noel's purpose was. I'm totally predicting something like "my purpose was to bring you back together" or something along those lines which would definintely be a let down but at this stage in the game I don't really care anymore.

Noel is still an adorable character, but the show as a whole can't be saved by her cuteness alone. Pity.

Who knows, I do regret being hyped for it though. I just saw so many pretty visuals being advertised and I thought it had potential to be some sort of sci-fi AnoHana, which it could have been but it decided "let's just have a completely inconsistent plot with random happy and sad moments thrown in there" and that possibility was then destroyed.

After Nonoka and the other annoying dark haired girl (I didn't even bother to memorize her name over how much she pissed me off) get back together we'll know what Noel's purpose was. I'm totally predicting something like "my purpose was to bring you back together" or something along those lines which would definintely be a let down but at this stage in the game I don't really care anymore.

Noel is still an adorable character, but the show as a whole can't be saved by her cuteness alone. Pity.

Noel is the only saving grace for that anime, period. She's adorable and I'm sure will make for good lolibait for lolicons worldwide, but every other character is just so damn annoying. I also agree the inconsistent plot has been very unwelcomed and as a whole proves how much of a mess this has been.

Side-Note: Chaika Season 2 is going strong.

That dream occurred because of someone external factor and wasn't a natural one I think. Do you remember what the cause was ?

I think it was something to do with rider appearing in that form in the dream to get mana/prana? off of shirou.

Guys.. I think this is just me.. but doesn't Latifah from Amagi Park remind you of Princess Zelda?

Ive never played Zelda but all your avatar choices reminds me of her.

They adapt Sachi's route in one episode... Oh God Why...

Does that mean they're going for Meikyuu?

So would you still recommend watching this?

So would you still recommend watching this?

Just for the lols, yeah.

PriPara for me by far is still the best children idol show out there. Its fun, well made and has good characters. On the other hand, Trinity Seven has been kinda bleh. I like it, but only to a 6/10.

Isn't Trinity Seven only a harem ecchi anime with a not-so-dense-mc?

What the hell just happened to Akame ga Kill?  It's been a nearly flawless adaptation for 19 episodes and then...  this.

Anime Original + 10 chapters cut. Now they catched up with the manga yay(?)

Just for the lols, yeah.

Isn't Trinity Seven only a harem ecchi anime with a not-so-dense-mc?

Anime Original + 10 chapters cut. Now they catched up with the manga yay(?)

Yeah, it is. I'm usually a fan of harems due to the situations and the characters, but this one has been off and on. Its sometimes sorta fun and at other times it can get pretty boring. The new girl is pretty damn hot though, but the ninja girl is still best girl IMO.