Fall 2014 Anime Discussion

Kenshin_sama

Hi guys. Do you guys know when they are gonna release HighSchool Dxd season 3? they said it was on Fall 2014. Anyone know the exact date?

Nope the season 3 was definitely not gonna release in fall 2014. I know that season 3 has been green-lit, but don't think that a release date has been given yet.

So I'm up to date on almost everything I was interested in.

Akatsuki is, well, I'll drop it; Twintails is cool, fairly funny, fairly cute, a good moe comedy; Amagi is pretty cool, it surpassed my expectations; Terraformars... well, I'l probably drop it in one or two episodes. There's Kiseijuu too, that one is my favorite one so far, followed by Log Horizon and UBW.

I still need to watch the TRIGGER anime, and sora no method, but I have second thoughts on the TRIGGER one.

So I'm up to date on almost everything I was interested in.

Akatsuki is, well, I'll drop it; Twintails is cool, fairly funny, fairly cute, a good moe comedy; Amagi is pretty cool, it surpassed my expectations; Terraformars... well, I'l probably drop it in one or two episodes. There's Kiseijuu too, that one is my favorite one so far, followed by Log Horizon and UBW.

I still need to watch the TRIGGER anime, and sora no method, but I have second thoughts on the TRIGGER one.

Seriously? I would dare say Akatsuki is in the top 5 of the season.

I watched the first 18min of the first episode of Akatsuki, I was bored out of my mind. Not my type of anime, especially the era, which really is something I don't like.

I freaking love Chloe, I don't care how annoying her accent is, she's awesome.

I had a friend give up on the anime halfway through episode 1 because of her way of talking.

So far, my favorites of this season, 2-3 episodes in, are Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso, Kiseijuu, Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Ari, Fate/Stay Night, and Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de. The first 4 just extremely impressed me, while I had iffy thought about Inou-Battle, but the 2nd half of the 2nd episode was really great, and I loved how they handled it.

I had a friend give up on the anime halfway through episode 1 because of her way of talking.

It's really cute though, even if it's a clearly forced accent, she's so adorable.

I planned on watching Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso but I keep forgetting about it, I'll get to it sometime!

I really enjoyed episode 2 of Yuuki Yuuna, I think it has some potential and it's not a complete trainwreck as some people made it out to be. The soundtrack in particular is great and visually it's very appealing so I'm looking forward to next episodes.

Still don't know how I feel about SHIROBAKO, i'm not bored by it but i don't know what to expect from it either, we'll see.

Hmm, so far is this season, my three favorites are:

Sora no Method: I really love the art, and I don't remember seeing a premise like this, and if there's one thing I like, it's original stuff, to hell with cliche. Oh, and don't forget the lolies. =3

Gugure Kokkuri-san: Haven't seen much people talk about this one, shame, so far it's the best comedy for me, and Kohina is just so hopeless, no one could leave her alone~~

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: I looove classical music. That's the main reason, really, you don't find too much classical music in anime nowadays. Well, so far, the story is proving to be not cliche, and that's just great to me. The art style of the characters seems a bit off... mainly their nose shadows, so freaky...

Hmm, so far is this season, my three favorites are:

Sora no Method: I really love the art, and I don't remember seeing a premise like this, and if there's one thing I like, it's original stuff, to hell with cliche. Oh, and don't forget the lolies. =3

Gugure Kokkuri-san: Haven't seen much people talk about this one, shame, so far it's the best comedy for me, and Kohina is just so hopeless, no one could leave her alone~~

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso: I looove classical music. That's the main reason, really, you don't find too much classical music in anime nowadays. Well, so far, the story is proving to be not cliche, and that's just great to me. The art style of the characters seems a bit off... mainly their nose shadows, so freaky...

15min into Kokkuri-san and I didn't laugh a single time, figured it wasn't my type of humor so I decided to not watch it.

Akatsuki is, well, I'll drop it;

Blasphemy!

Well I enjoy my animes I am watching. I dropped Inou-Battle but enjoying the rest I am watching from this season, UBW, Akatsuki, Donten, Madan, Log Horizon and T7

Short review and feelings of the current animes.

UBW

Of course the number one because the Fate franchise is just epic. I am so close rewatching Fate Zero just because I want to experience more of the world. 

Akatsuki no Yona

My number two. It was an intriguing start but it developed really well. The golden jewel of this season.

Donten Okey.

Mixed feelings so far. I think it can be better later on.

Madan

Enjoyable but weird at some points. I really like the OP which means it get a couple of bonus points from me.

Log Horizon.

It is the same as season 1 so far. Slow started. But I enjoy it.

Trinity Seven.

Also a watchable anime. I enjoy some of the jokes. But I think I have seen to many "Demon Lord" animes so I know where we are going

I am also thinking about watching Sanzoku no Masume Ronja just because it is a Swedish classic adapted in anime. I wonder if they catch the magic of Ronia the Robber's Daughter the movie.

Blasphemy!

Well I enjoy my animes I am watching. I dropped Inou-Battle but enjoying the rest I am watching from this season, UBW, Akatsuki, Donten, Madan, Log Horizon and T7

Short review and feelings of the current animes.

UBW

Of course the number one because the Fate franchise is just epic. I am so close rewatching Fate Zero just because I want to experience more of the world. 

Akatsuki no Yona

My number two. It was an intriguing start but it developed really well. The golden jewel of this season.

Donten Okey.

Mixed feelings so far. I think it can be better later on.