Moderator Appreciation Day (10/3)

Tay

Hello everybody!

I wanted to let you know that starting this year, October 3rd will be Fuwanovel's official "Moderator Appreciation Day". This applies to all current and former moderators.

Please make preparations to bring out the photoshops, the vocaloids, and the slow clap videos on Friday. These folks deserve our thanks. They do a lot with very little appreciation, and the site and community would be lost without them. 

Please be excited for E3 Friday!

I'm ready.

I expect great things from you.

How will sh*t-posting be dealt with? It is an event that does call for that side of us.

I want you to go freaking wild. AFTER saying something nice and sincere. And only in that one topic.

... So... Go freaking wild in an organized way?  : P

I am up for this XD 

Will the Appreciation be done here?

No, there will be a separate thread which will go up at 12:01 AM (US EST). You won't be able to miss it, so be ready to bring your A-Game.

This will be a once-a-year opportunity to party like it's 1999, compliment nice people who do good work, spread gifs and youtube videos and imgur pics, and rack up both cherished memories and post count.

I expect great things, people!

No, there will be a separate thread which will go up at 12:01 AM (US EST). You won't be able to miss it, so be ready to bring your A-Game.

This will be a once-a-year opportunity to party like it's 1999, compliment nice people who do good work, spread gifs and youtube videos and imgur pics, and rack up both cherished memories and post count.

I'm so readying a stupid UBW custom chant that involves fapping, it will be the lamest post on that thread.

This will be a once-a-year opportunity to party like it's 1999

1999… weren’t we all in our bunkers crying, clinging to the closest agreeable stranger because we all knew the world was about to end?

Not that I was in one of course. Just people. In general.

Should our message to the mods be 1999 themed? If so I’d have to advise them to abandon their duties, go wild and live life before the world descends into a harsh, post-apocalyptic wasteland… 

new years 1999... back when everyone thought internet and computers would explode & caused companies going bankrupt because of it.

new years 1999 theme sounds like a good plan

You know what else happened in the late 90s?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zd11cRuljMk

This is exactly how the Moderators will be treated BTW.