Hello!

Tadieal

Hello, My name is Tadieal,

I've been lurking on Fuwanovel for about a year and just now decided to take my time to introduce myself. I dont know that i have anything to offer the community but i enjoy Visual Novels and Light Novels. I've played many Visual Novels in the last year and just started using ITH for Machine Translated ones. I hope to get along in the future.

Best Regards Tadieal`

Yes its from DXD New. I loved the Light Novels for it and that was a split in one of the episodes which featured Serafall Leviathan. I enjoyed the 2nd Season far more than the first, While it still maintained its Ecchi i feel like the story developed and there was more action. Im hoping the 3rd Season will be just as good since it has already been Greenlit.

Yes its from DXD New. I loved the Light Novels for it and that was a split in one of the episodes which featured Serafall Leviathan. I enjoyed the 2nd Season far more than the first, While it still maintained its Ecchi i feel like the story developed and there was more action. Im hoping the 3rd Season will be just as good since it has already been Greenlit.

Gahahahaha. I'm just waiting for Sub-Desu to release their batch torrent.

I've read all of the Majikoi in English and did Machine Translated for A-1 A-2 and A-3. Waiting for A-4 to come out now so i can do that one too. I think my Favorite charcter thus far might be I4. She was funny. Tho normally not into Androids.

Hello, My name is Tadieal,

I've been lurking on Fuwanovel for about a year and just now decided to take my time to introduce myself. I dont know that i have anything to offer the community but i enjoy Visual Novels and Light Novels. I've played many Visual Novels in the last year and just started using ITH for Machine Translated ones. I hope to get along in the future.

Best Regards Tadieal`

Hello, fellow lurker! I've lurked for about 6 months on this site too before finally registering :P *hi five*

What are some of your favorite visual novels?!

Favorite VN's lets see here, thats rough. I like pretty much the whole Da Capo Series. Majikoi. Grisaia. Deardrops and KiraKira. G-senjou was good. Bokuten was good but overly Tragic. Your Diary+H some routes were good. My girlfriend is the president just for Ell. Wide Variety i guess. Fate Stay Night. thats to name more than a Few.

If you include the ITH'd VN's i've tried out at least 100 VN's. And your right i should have joined sooner. I dont have anyone in my general area to discuss my hobby and i really would like ppl to discuss things with.

Also just have to say i love the Moe pic. Just a little sad no one gave me a loli : (