Hi am new ( sortof )

AtherAngelus

Hi there I am "Ather"!

Registered a while ago and posted a bit, wanted to help out doing editing and translation, but unfortunately life was being a time-consuming "insert female dog" and I did not even find the time to check out this place.

Now I am done with my studies and all the IRL drama... so I am forcing myself to help out where I can.

My skill-set:

-Minor Japanese knowledge: I say minor because ... I can translate words and common usage just fine, but even in my native dutch french and English I tend to produce horrible grammar errors. So this would make me a better translator checker, description translator or list/item translator because it would take me no effect and actually be correct.

-Professional Image Design: I work as an image designer, digital design, sites and even art now and then. So if there are any projects that need custom images or images edited ( tutorials/game elements/menus ). I can probably fix it in no time given it is non commercial. ( Just that my contract wouldn't allow me to do other contracted designing :P )

-Project Management: I also am a part-time coach and project manager but since I won't be starting my own project for quite a while you can disregard this skill unless you are looking to start a project and need a second man for that. Yet I would only agree to such a scenario if the person in question had experience running translation projects because I have none.

My interests:

Design and Games, any VN having anything to do with any of those would be acceptable for me. If a VN either has beautiful/original art or gameplay features you can count me in! Eushully/Alicesoft comes to mind! I don't mind R-18 or all ages, and as long as its not concentrated around guro or full on kawaii-pony-rainbows then I am comfortable around anything.

Timezone:

GMT+1 ( google it ! ) Not that I actually sleep ...

So yeah I guess that is my resumé, ill try to fine the applications section or something to post it in as well.

Welcome to the community. Glad to see that life is treating you better nowadays!

Were very happy to see a new face who is interested in helping out with projects. I hope that you find something that suits your interests and that will keep you motivated until the project is completed. Its sad to see how many good projects get dropped

Osu!Osu! welcome n have fun

enjoy a pun and a pic

Greengrocers earn a meager celery, come home beet and just want to read the pepper, take a leek, turnip the covers endive into bed.

9007590c95.jpg

Do you like traps? If you do, you are one step closer to paradise on earth.
Read Sharin no kuni~~~ its my fav vn, and i hope you will like it too.

P.S
what a great skillsets u have, i really hope u can find a good project.