Umm... hi! ^^

Riichan

Hello everyone! I'm Riichan, a female student who likes anime, manga and VN.

My first visual novel was Planetarian. I enjoyed it a lot and since then, I've read a bit of everything: horror stuff (Saya no Uta, Corpse Party), science-fiction (Remember11, Steins;Gate), galge (Clannad, ef)... but I also enjoy otome games very much ^^ right now I'm playing Ever17 and The Second Reproduction.

Although I'm still studying and my Japanese isn't very good, I hope I can be of help. I really want more people to discover visual novels and I want to help traslating if I can ><

Thanks for reading!

My first visual novel was Planetarian. I enjoyed it a lot and since then, I've read a bit of everything: horror stuff (Saya no Uta, Corpse Party), science-fiction (Remember11, Steins;Gate), galge (Clannad, ef)... but I also enjoy otome games very much ^^ right now I'm playing Ever17 and The Second Reproduction.

Although I'm still studying and my Japanese isn't very good, I hope I can be of help. I really want more people to discover visual novels and I want to help traslating if I can ><

Thanks for reading!

hey riichan

sounds like k-on's rii-chan to me. good picks, Rewrite is a good one too. too bad there aren't too many otome games translated, but they seem to be picking up now.

welcome~

Hello and welcome!..

I wish you good luck in studying Japanese.. I also want to help quicken the pace of VN translations, though sadly, I have zero knowledge in Japanese.. Once I become less busy, I think I'll also start studying it.. Right now, all I can do is help in editing and in quality checking..

I hope you enjoy your stay here ^^

Thanks to everyone for the welcome!

@Aaeru: Yes, Ritsu was one of the reasons I chose this name :)/> I'm really happy that otoge translations are picking up too! there are some interesting projects going on... Rewrite is in my backlog, as well as Little Busters :D/>

@alden_0023 : Thanks! Please do your best too! Japanese is a bit tricky, but once you start is a beautiful language.

@SnowPoke: I've also had Symphonic Rain in my backlog for a while, once I finish one of the two I'm playing I'll check it out ^^

@Mikel: Steins;Gate is great! Comedy is well written, the story keeps you hooked until the end and all the heroines have great routes... Great to see Spanish people here, BTW! ^^

@solidbatman: Nice signature! Love SZS!

@Mikel: Steins;Gate is great! Comedy is well written, the story keeps you hooked until the end and all the heroines have great routes... Great to see Spanish people here, BTW! ^^

Then I guess I'll start it once I'm finished with Little Busters ^^

Are you Spanish too? I think I'm the only Spanish around here.

Welcome to Fuwanovel Riichan,

Everyone here is really friendly and helpful, I'm sure that you will find it pleasant to talk with everyone on the forums. I'm in the process of reading Ever 17 too (In-between my job and college work) and I'm finding it really enjoyable. I hope your enjoying it too.

Oh, it seems like there are quite a few people here that are interested in studying Japanese further; myself included. There is a sticky thread in the Anime/Manga/Game/Other Talk section about learning Japanese.. You may want to take a look there. I will be participating in it as well once I get settled into my school work routine..

Enjoy your time on Fuwanovel.

Thanks for reading!

Welcome! I'm playing through Ever 17 and Clannad right now and having a ton of fun with both. Hope you enjoy it here!

Welcome to Fuwanovel Riichan,

Everyone here is really friendly and helpful, I'm sure that you will find it pleasant to talk with everyone on the forums. I'm in the process of reading Ever 17 too (In-between my job and college work) and I'm finding it really enjoyable. I hope your enjoying it too.

:D

Welcome to the forums Riichan

Hi there & welcome to the fuwan forums! Hehehe yes, another otome gamer ^w^ I'm also currently reading The Second Reproduction right now.

How far are you with your Japanese studying? I'm learning Japanese as well so I can help translate more VNs (particularly otoge), but for now I've been going at it very slowly since I don't have the time to actively learn it for now.

We're glad to have with us on the forums! :)

@Ryoji: I will! Urobuchi + Yoshitoshi Abe looks like a great combination ^^

@Tay: Hmm... I really liked Saya no Uta and Steins;Gate, I guess those two are my favourites :)/>

@Mikel: yep, Spanish! :3

@Ryachu: Right now the thing I have the most trouble with are kanji, so maybe I can find some help there. Thanks for the suggestion! :D/>

@Daeyamati: I'm at a good grammar level, the thing I'm worst at is kanji @_@ I can understand most of the stuff I hear, but reading I have trouble.

@meru: Ib is great, although it doesn't have much horror, but it's the best doujin horror RPG I've played. Also Book of Shadows, sequel to the first Corpse Party, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni. I haven't played Kara no Shoujo yet, but reviews say it's really good.

@Andregate: I meant "a bit of every genre", sorry if my English isn't good, it isn't my mother language ;_; but I haven't finished all Clannad's routes, I left Kotomi's because I wanted to read other VN >_<

I meant "a bit of every genre".

I haven't finished all Clannad's routes, I left Kotomi's because I wanted to read other VN >_<

So, have you find your fav. genre so far? or maybe VN that most close to your ideal?

And i still trying to complete Clannad too. This game is so long but very interesting. So when i bored with currently reading VN, i stopped for a while and play Clannad instead.

Thanks for reading!

Hey Riichan! i just joined as well and its great to see more and more people joining how did you like steins gate and clannad? i saw the anime versions on those and they were amazing :D haha i think its really cool to see more girls join the community as well Great to have you on board!