Dubs with British Characters

Mr Poltroon

And by this I mean dubs with a character with an accent from the British Islands.

There are a couple of requirements though:

-They must be anime. I consider it to be anime most of the animation that was produced by a Japanese company to be watched; films or series are all fair game.

-At least 1 character has to have a British accent.

-Due to the wide spectrum of what can be considered a British accent or a cartoony accent, I'll simply accept everything that's not blatantly American, French, Chinese, Australian or other non-British. 

Do you know of any?

Here's the list so far (will be updated accordingly with the suggestions given):

-Black Butler;

-Howl's Moving Castle;

-Arrietty;

-Urusei Yatsura (Couple first episodes);

-Read or Die and R.O.D the TV;

-Professor Layton and the Eternal Diva;

The Studio Ghibli film Howl's Moving Castle. Sophie has some sort of English accent. And so do some of the minor/side characters, I think.

You're right. 

I should start watching Studio Ghibli stuff. Western audiences seem to enjoy it.

I've updated the OP so it's not so messy. My internet wasn't being kind to me last night.

I guess a lot of English speakers think it sounds horrible. Even British natives say it sounds really corny when animes are dubbed in their accent. Well, with the exception of Ye Oldie stuff like Spice and Wolf. 

Imagine Magic Madoka sounding like the Spice Girls. Parody...

At least the in three above, I like all their dubs. 

I also tend to like English and it is my belief that the Brits have an accent for all kinds of characters.

I just know BBC's quite free dub of Urusei Yatsura

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRcxz1MSPd0

The dialogue is brilliant.

And this, ladies and gentlemen, is how a British dub can sound more hilarious than an american one. Certain profanities and absurdities just sound better with a British accent.

Hilarious indeed. 

I think the lack is due to UK not doing dubbing and the us market not hiring British voice actors and instead just using a fake accent.

I'm not sure I'd even like to hear a British dub :)

True enough, a british person voicing a british character is pretty much unheard of in the anime scene. 

Disney's dubbing includes them, but that's about it.

Because there isn't usually much point. If the script is written by an American then it just sounds awful, because it's written the way Americans speak (or the way they THINK British people speak), rather than how we actually speak. There have been countless games where that's been the case, and I'm sure it'll be the same with anime as well. The script should just be read by the nationality of whoever wrote it, otherwise it just comes out a lot worse than just making the character American.

Because there isn't usually much point. If the script is written by an American then it just sounds awful, because it's written the way Americans speak (or the way they THINK British people speak), rather than how we actually speak. There have been countless games where that's been the case, and I'm sure it'll be the same with anime as well. The script should just be read by the nationality of whoever wrote it, otherwise it just comes out a lot worse than just making the character American.