Need some help with CSS on wordpress blog

If you go to this link: http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/2013/02/employ-e-mote-2d-animation-technology-in-your-visual-novel-for-a-mere-usd3229-minimum-per-year/

Gap.jpg

Wondering anyone know how to get rid of the gap after youtube clips?

this only happens after the youtube clips, there is an uncontrollable gap coded into the CSS...

the CSS for the blog is here: http://visualnovelaer.fuwanovel.net/wp-content/themes/principles/style.css

any help is sex

ty

I have not touch HTML or CSS for 3 years already. I don't know if this will fix it but I think the problem is with the iframes that the website use to display the videos. Normally, iframes have that gap. You can fix it by following this. Just add that to the CSS file.

Again, this is coming from my knowledge 3 years ago~

You had some <br> tags right after the iframes which the javascript didn't seem to like.

Wordpress stealthily shoves in <br> tags when you create a new line in the post editor so I've edited your post removing the new lines which removed the <br> tags and fixed the gaps. :)

You had some <br> tags right after the iframes which the javascript didn't seem to like.

Wordpress stealthily shoves in <br> tags when you create a new line in the post editor so I've edited your post removing the new lines which removed the <br> tags and fixed the gaps. smile.gif

I just want to ask, that's the same here in the forums right? I notice that most of the tags also adds a new line after it.

I just want to ask, that's the same here in the forums right? I notice that most of the tags also adds a new line after it.

Aye the forum adds <br> elements for new lines.

The difference is that WordPress lets you switch from "visual" and "text" modes when creating a blog post. The "text" mode is meant for you to tweak the HTML but even when you're in "text" mode, newlines still generate <br> elements which I think is a bit unexpected.