Having trouble in Utawarerumono visual novel game

Kelly

I am having some trouble playing Utawarerumono. While playing it the first time I got it, it worked just fine. When I tried playing it another time, it gave me the error "Please insert Utawarerumono disc" while trying both the japanese version with text and the japanese version without text. If anyone asks, yes my computer is in japanese locale. Please help me!

I am having some trouble playing Utawarerumono. While playing it the first time I got it, it worked just fine. When I tried playing it another time, it gave me the error "Please insert Utawarerumono disc" while trying both the japanese version with text and the japanese version without text. If anyone asks, yes my computer is in japanese locale. Please help me!

I think you need either a physical copy, or the .iso file.

Here you go.

MEGA

Download, extract and open.

• 2 years later...
On 9/26/2014 at 10:44 AM, Yukiru said:

I think you need either a physical copy, or the .iso file.

Here you go.

MEGA

Download, extract and open.

Any kind soul out there want to re-upload this for me? I just finished Mask of Deception and it got me really interested in the first one. I downloaded the pre-patched version and it works on my desktop but when I move it to my laptop it asks for a DVD for some weird reason. Both runs on same OS so I'm confused why it asks for a dvd on my laptop.

thanks