Suggestion

Yuki

Technically, this is a suggestion/feedback forum. Therefor i understand why Yuki would ask for translation here. He/she might not know much about the translation scene so its OK as far as i'm concerned.

Its an honest mistake.

As far as the actual translation goes, MangaGamer is releasing it soon. See Here

*appause*

If only... Maybe when the forums are more populated.

honestly if so, then I'd recommend it to be all in one topic rather than everyone making a whole topic for each "translate this plz" visual novel

[lol yeah ^ person above me, didn't see that post cause didn't refresh before I posted XD]

as well as maybe more text than just "Translate this xxxxx" and that's all.

Or at the very least, a thread named "VNs you'd like to see translated". I was, in fact, thinking of making one like that earlier this week.

It already exists! Or so I recall. I remember posting in it, it should still be around there :blink:

If it's just in one topic it might be fine, but if everyone starts to post around saying 'i want xx translated' there's going to be a flood soon enough. It's not like TLing a VN was a simple request.

It already exists! Or so I recall. I remember posting in it, it should still be around there :blink:/>

If it's just in one topic it might be fine, but if everyone starts to post around saying 'i want xx translated' there's going to be a flood soon enough. It's not like TLing a VN was a simple request.

hence why I said

as well as maybe more text than just "Translate this xxxxx" and that's all.

as for what they should say... maybe make a form that makes it take :effort: so it won't be just "I want this translated kthanks" and *poof

hey just wanted to say, you can post suggestions for translations, of course u can. im not like yorhel at vndb who closes down your thread and insults u as soon as u ask for it

but yeah some1 should start a thread like that. theyre even more useful when there is a big population.... which is not here....

hey just wanted to say, you can post suggestions for translations, of course u can. im not like yorhel at vndb who closes down your thread and insults u as soon as u ask for it

but yeah some1 should start a thread like that. theyre even more useful when there is a big population.... which is not here....

I can make one, form something like...

VN Name:

VNDB link:

Is there a tlwiki project already for this:

hack/no hack: (basically if the translator/project can use something like annote-player)

18+ or not: (this is just so we/any translators/translation groups can see at a glance)

Why do you want it to be TLed: (but not something like "cuz I want to yo".. like the op . . .)

or something I guess

I can make one, form something like...

VN Name:

VNDB link:

Is there a tlwiki project already for this:

hack/no hack: (basically if the translator/project can use something like annote-player)

18+ or not: (this is just so we/any translators/translation groups can see at a glance)

Why do you want it to be TLed: (but not something like "cuz I want to yo".. like the op . . .)

or something I guess

+1 support~

Technically, this is a suggestion/feedback forum. Therefor i understand why Yuki would ask for translation here. He/she might not know much about the translation scene so its OK as far as i'm concerned.

Its an honest mistake.

As far as the actual translation goes, MangaGamer is releasing it soon. See Here

I Got No Money To Buy

I Got No Money To Buy

Soon after the release people make torrent of it anyway, Aaeru is just not posting it on fuwanovel as it is her rule.

You can check nyaa, it will be there. If not then it will be on anime sharing or similar website.

As these forums are allowed to send links to torrent, when it is done you can ash people here to help you finding the download.

Did you mean this one? It's not exactly only translation requests, but close.

Or since we have a suggestion in the OP here already, how about renaming it and repurposing this thread for future requests?

Going to be formatting it a different way

I Got No Money To Buy

Get A Job

(or do what snowpoke says)

==================

posted: