Little Busters discussion

Arvis

Oh yeah I don't think I've actually stated my route/heroine preferences  :ph34r: 

Character: Haruka > Rin > Komari/Mio/Kud > Kurugaya

Route: Rin > Haruka > Mio > Kurugaya > Komari > Kud

~~~

If we were to throw Ecstasy into the mix,

Haruka > Saya > Rin > Komari/Mio/Kud/Kanata > Kurugaya > Sasasasa-salami

Edit: @TiagofVerela for the record, every time I'm about to respond to what you say I end up remembering your signature and.. yeah, end up not responding xD

Edit2: Hehe, sorry, just my attempt at being a troll ^^; I purposely spelt your username the same way Tay did in the Board Moderator thread :3

Edited by Eclipsed

He has a few short lines during the battles. Riki is borderline shota, those kinds of characters are pretty commonly voiced by women in anime and games. Young boys are also usually voiced by women in western animation and games, too. You can't get most grown men to convincingly simulate the unbroken voice of a youngster. Riki is supposed to be innocent and naive, hence his appearance. 

I have come to the conclusion, that the following track is one of the most fitting pieces of soundtrack I've ever came across;

Everytime it showed up so far, I was either creeped out, my brain started to bend itself or both. Perfection.

To contribute to the current discussion; I don't know who my favorite girl is. I love them all characterwise and I'd feel bad for ranking girls based on their appearance. #whiteknight 

My favorite route is Mio's, though I'm not done with Little Busters yet.

Quickfix:

Hello. My name is Tiago Varela. You killed my father. Prepare to die.

In terms of soundtracks, I would have to say rewrite has the better set even though both of them are great.. It really depends on what type of instrumentals you are into considering how obvious the difference in theme is when comparing the two.

I agree, imo Rewrite has the best Key ost.

and... (SPOILER)

The character themes from EX are exceptional... Sayas song is really sad though. No, her whole route is said to be amazing.

Exactly. Each character theme is a masterpiece, candy to the ears.

Saya's route, plus her song (yes she has a beautiful dedicated character song) is the best of all character routes IMO.

Is Riki even voiced before Refrain? I don't remember :x

Battle Rankings.  His screeches are painfully female.

Objection!

Where's Clannad OST? I love it more than others.

Yes, Clannad OST is Best OST.  So many of those themes instantly make me cry when I hear them.  T__T

-Arvis

The battle rankings were crazy... When you see rin roll dorj, you know the opponent has no escape. He one shots everyone.

Unless the fat cat just rolls around not doing anything. Similiar to Kud and Strelka.

I found the balloons to be pretty insane. During the final number 1 fight, you-know-who tripped over 20 balloons at once and lost.