Little Busters discussion

Arvis

Good to see another person has realized Komarimax's greatness. :) her route was the first I played, so maybe that makes her special to me, but I actually really liked the message of her route. It certainly applied to some things I've had happen in my life. That, and she's just so darn huggable... I want to eat sweets on the roof with her!

...yeah, she's my favorite LB girl. Seriously.

Good to see another person has realized Komarimax's greatness. :) her route was the first I played, so maybe that makes her special to me, but I actually really liked the message of her route. It certainly applied to some things I've had happen in my life. That, and she's just so darn huggable... I want to eat sweets on the roof with her!

...yeah, she's my favorite LB girl. Seriously.

I never got all that Komori hate, she's always been one of my favorites, 2nd not including Ex, and 3rd when including.

Mio Nishizono, worst girl?! How dare... Eh, everybody has their own preference :P

For the record Komari for me was never worst girl- just... worst voice. xD

I love Komari's voice! She sounds so adorable!

I never got all that Komori hate, she's always been one of my favorites, 2nd not including Ex, and 3rd when including.

I love Komari's voice! She sounds so adorable!

SORRY!! xD her voice is fine (I liked her VA's performance as Chizuru in Grisaia no Kajitsu) but just the way she talked or something in Little Busters! made my ears bleed. Well, not bleed, but it wasn't pleasant to listen to :(

SORRY!! xD her voice is fine (I liked her VA's performance as Chizuru in Grisaia no Kajitsu) but just the way she talked or something in Little Busters! made my ears bleed. Well, not bleed, but it wasn't pleasant to listen to :(

One thing i hate with Komari : the Komari theme is as lame as possible, i can't hear it, i want to errase this song.

Well after that, Komari is not my taste but her route was sad and well writen.

The way she talked is great too! Fue? And how she says.... Totally dunno how to spell the romaji, "it's alright"

Komari's voice is cancer, sorry.

Next you'll tell me Kud is really annoying... :(

I tried watching this anime and could not get over the fact that the MC does not look like a high schooler and sounds like a girl. Key needs to make their main characters look more mature like they used to (IE Clannad and Air).

Well, the other three males in the anime do look easily High School age, despite two being in the same grade. Also, the MC being this small (he's actually 5'6), weak looking character is used as a plot piece and ties in very well. They didn't make the MC look like a small little kid for no reason. And then Key's next game has another high school looking MC. And honestly, the Air MC doesn't look highschool (is he? I never read the VN or finished the anime), he looks 30 years old easily.

12900.jpg226801.jpg

(Don't have the game downloaded to find a good CG)

Well, the other three males in the anime do look easily High School age, despite two being in the same grade. Also, the MC being this small (he's actually 5'6), weak looking character is used as a plot piece and ties in very well. They didn't make the MC look like a small little kid for no reason. And then Key's next game has another high school looking MC.

12900.jpg226801.jpg

(Don't have the game downloaded to find a good CG)

Kotarou better look like at least a highschooler.

MAJOR SPOILER!!!

He's 10 years older than everyone.

Well, the other three males in the anime do look easily High School age, despite two being in the same grade. Also, the MC being this small (he's actually 5'6), weak looking character is used as a plot piece and ties in very well. They didn't make the MC look like a small little kid for no reason. And then Key's next game has another high school looking MC. And honestly, the Air MC doesn't look highschool (is he? I never read the VN or finished the anime), he looks 30 years old easily.

I don't think Yukito's age is ever mentioned, but I think he's in his early twenties.

Response to major Rewrite spoiler:

His body stopped aging, though.

Response to response of major spoiler:

Derp. You're right.

But in regards to Erogamer's concern about male Key protagonists looking too young/feminine, I'm sure Little Busters! is like the only case.

Back on topic, still interested in seeing who Arvis picks as Worst Girl. For me, there is no worst girl... there are worst routes, but character-wise everyone's cool :D

I tried watching this anime and could not get over the fact that the MC does not look like a high schooler and sounds like a girl. Key needs to make their main characters look more mature like they used to (IE Clannad and Air).

He's voiced by the same voice as Rin and sasasasa....sasama....sasasegawa salami-san.

He's voiced by the same voice as Rin and sasasasa....sasama....sasasegawa salami-san.

In the VN, yes. I was sorta shocked to learn that the VA played Riki as well (I knew about Rin/Sasassasassassa, but totally didn't catch Riki. The VA must've had fun voicing as her own rival xD).

The anime, however, uses different VA's for Riki and Sasasassaa(Rin stays the same)

In the VN, yes. I was sorta shocked to learn that the VA played Riki as well (I knew about Rin/Sasassasassassa, but totally didn't catch Riki. The VA must've had fun voicing as her own rival xD).

The anime, however, uses different VA's for Riki, Rin, and Sasasassaassa. 

And that's why VN are better than anime adaptations.

Yeah, seems like the jap VA are taking a lot of fun.

I loved all the characters in Little Busters!, all of them had their moments but my favourite girl is still Komari.

Character wise I think it ended up being Komari > Kud/Kurugaya (Kud wins by a very small margin) > Haru-chin > Mio > Rin. I'm pretty sure I'm one of the few who has Rin as their least favourite girl DX.

Route wise Kud (also the fact that it was the first VN route I've ever done) > Kurugaya > Haru-chin/Mio > Komari. I still need to finish Refrain...

I haven't played EX so I can't really judge the other three characters and their routes yet.

Those of you saying the common route was horrible and too long and boring are to burn in hell~

Anyways, I started reading VNs with this. It was after the Little Busters anime ended in January that I was like "NO IT CANT BE OVER I NEED MORE" so I talked to a friend and he helped me with setting it up. It was a fun VN for me, the minigames were really nice additions to me, and my favorite scene in the common route is the test of courage. Haruka is best girl, and without a doubt the best route. Still waiting for that EX patch :/

Those of you saying the common route was horrible and too long and boring are to burn in hell~

Anyways, I started reading VNs with this. It was after the Little Busters anime ended in January that I was like "NO IT CANT BE OVER I NEED MORE" so I talked to a friend and he helped me with setting it up. It was a fun VN for me, the minigames were really nice additions to me, and my favorite scene in the common route is the test of courage. Haruka is best girl, and without a doubt the best route. Still waiting for that EX patch :/

For me, it goes Komari>Rin>Kurugaya>Mio>Kud>Haruka in terms of how much I liked them as heroines, but my route order is really different. For routes, it's probably Komari>Haruka>Rin>Kud>Mio>Kurugaya. (With Refrain standing above all of them, of course.) That said, I didn't necessarily dislike any of the girls, which is refreshing.