Little Busters discussion

Arvis

Thanks for the tip, Life.

Another question (since I am playing right now): what's the deal with Kurugaya's ecchi pose in the status screen!? Everyone else is totally normal, and there she is with her boobs all over the place. I completed her route and never saw nearly so much of her. It's such a random thing.

-Arvis

I have the LE of the game, and it came with an artbook. I'd say about 3/4 of the pictures of Kurugaya have her showing off far more skin than usual. I think they REALLY wanted to play up the" Sexy Oneesan" type with her, which... makes sense I guess, but it's a little much in my opinion.

Yeah, I don't think I'll be playing any other version of Little Busters other than this one, since I don't play anything with H in it.  Which of course means I will never see any of the extra routes.  Which is a shame, since I am kind of interested in that Disciplinary Committee girl, Kanata or whatever her name was.

Anyways, UPDATE START:

Unfortunately, I haven't "officially" gotten on to Komari's route, yet, but everything is going smoothly.  I have mostly stopped skipping dialogue because there seems to be a lot of new stuff this time around, most specifically surrounding Kengo.  First of all:

he's on the team!  YAAY!  Second of all: he's completely lost his mind.  What is WRONG with him?  I mean, don't get me wrong, he's hilarious.  I crack up every time he's in a scene, now.  But I admit I'm a little bit worried about him.  And that whole creepy scene where Riki thinks about whether it's possible that Kyousuke could have even orchestrated everything that led to Kengo joining the team... just weird, weird stuff.

Again, I might finally take a break now, since it's been nothing but Little Busters for me for like a week now.  But perhaps not.  We'll see.

-Arvis

Yeah, I don't think I'll be playing any other version of Little Busters other than this one, since I don't play anything with H in it.  Which of course means I will never see any of the extra routes.  Which is a shame, since I am kind of interested in that Disciplinary Committee girl, Kanata or whatever her name was.

There's a memorial edition that has the extra routes, but no H scenes. It'll probably be the most ideal version for anyone to get if you consider Key's track record with ero. :P

Also, keep minor spoilers under a tag please. :)

There's a memorial edition that has the extra routes, but no H scenes. It'll probably be the most ideal version for anyone to get if you consider Key's track record with ero. :P

Also, keep minor spoilers under a tag please. :)

Oh?  Hm.  I will keep an eye out for this "memorial edition".

Also: done.  Sorry, I just assume that I am the only person here who hasn't completed LB yet. :P

-Arvis

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, folks, the break is over!  I have picked LB back up and played about an hour today on my lunch break.

Normally, there wouldn't be anything to report after such a short time, except I had stopped right before the baseball game.  After losing 13 - 2 in my first game, I did... well, A LOT better this time around!  I admit, though, that i used the lineup and positions suggested by the walkthrough.  13 - 2 just demoralized me way too much.

So, basically... going into the final inning, I was actually winning 5 - 3!  Rin even hit an inside-the-park home run to get us there!  I was so proud of her.  Then the Captains Team decided to score two runs without my getting a single out.  So it was all tied up.  At this point I was like "Well, I'm screwed."  And then, who would go all Hero Mode on me but... KOMARI KAMIKITA!?  The very next batter hit a pop-fly that Komari caught in the air for an out.  I was like "Wow, that's surprising."  But that wasn't all.  A couple batters later, still tied at 5 - 5, Komari not only pulled ANOTHER fly ball out of the air, but made the throw to 2nd for the double-play!  I was like "YES I LOVE YOU KOMARI!"

So... all I needed was ONE run!  One run and we're all celebrating a huge upset victory!  I was getting goosebumps.  This was my moment of triumph.

Instead, after getting Kurugaya on base, I just got a bunch of outs and the game ended in a draw.

A draw.  5 - 5.

W.

T.

H.

And what made it worse, was that, afterwards, all the characters kept talking about how they lost.  I was like "We didn't lose, it was a draw, DANG IT!!"

I can't believe they didn't write any script for a draw.

*sigh*

Also, I was able to end the Battle Rankings with Riki at the top!  Sweeet!  But I don't think anything happened.  Not sweet.  I guess you need to get to the top before a certain date in order to unlock

Mask the Saito.

I have finished everything in Little busters, but i miss one CG, i have no idea where i can find this CG.

Skim through your gallery. It shows like 2/2 and stuff for each CG that represents if you have all of the variations of it. Look for something that's like 3/4 or 1/2 and you'll know which one you missed.

~~~

Ah, starting to read LB! again huh Arvis xD. I recommend you skip the Battle Rankings and Baseball Matches until you're on your last common route playthrough going into Rin2 route, cuz by then you'll essentially auto win everything since your characters' stats will be maxed out. 

Ah, starting to read LB! again huh Arvis xD. I recommend you skip the Battle Rankings and Baseball Matches until you're on your last common route playthrough going into Rin2 route, cuz by then you'll essentially auto win everything since your characters' stats will be maxed out.

THe problem is, this CG is entirely missing, no number, nothing, just no CG

ok if i am right this is the cg 

with kud and sasami

If it is

5/15 Don't lend it out

Let her be

5/16 Don't get involved too much

5/17 Don't go to the rooftop

5/18 Go to the cafeteria

5/21 Play with Masato

5/22 Go to the backyard

5/23 Get something to drink

I think that is it.

@Amagami I think you mean Haruka xD

Oh, thanks @Eclipsed

The words Haruna and Haruka look very much alike lol

I'm waiting for the h-scenes, after that I could change my mind concerning whether or not Kurugaya is the best girl :lol:

Key h-scenes is really messed up (pretty bad)

Personally, Komari is my favorite heroine, so. *shrugs* I thought her innocence and fluffiness were quite adorable. I'm pretty sure Japanese people like this kind of stuff a lot more than Americans too, so it might just be a cultural clash thing for more people around here to not like this kind of thing.