Grisaia no Kajitsu manga discussion

Zenophilious

Sorry if this already existed, I can't seem to get the search function to properly locate titles using keywords  >.>

I've read all of the content that was posted on MangaHere, and...I was not impressed.  The common route was almost entirely gutted, aside from the character introductions and Makina's crawfish and Yumiko's box cutter attack scenes.  It seems to be focusing on Amane's route, which I didn't mind, but they skipped from the very beginning of the common route to having Yuuji and Amane bone in under 6 issues, and even then the sex scenes are strangely a mix of hentai and ecchi-style censorship, mostly relying on convenient arms and legs blocking out the genitalia.  They really should have either fully committed to having it be hentai or ecchi, staying on the fence doesn't work too well.  I can forgive the occasionally broken English, since it's (presumably) an amateur TL job.  The art itself is pretty good, but it seems to be focusing even more on Amane fanservice than even the VN it was based off did.

I'm pretty disappointed overall.  Hopefully they'll cover more routes than just Amane's, but even if they do I don't have much faith that they'll be high-quality adaptions.  I mean, they've skipped the common route, and that was one of the things that made Kajitsu so great, at least before you hit the routes.

Sorry if this already existed, I can't seem to get the search function to properly locate titles using keywords  >.>

I've read all of the content that was posted on MangaHere, and...I was not impressed.  The common route was almost entirely gutted, aside from the character introductions and Makina's crawfish and Yumiko's box cutter attack scenes.  It seems to be focusing on Amane's route, which I didn't mind, but they skipped from the very beginning of the common route to having Yuuji and Amane bone in under 6 issues, and even then the sex scenes are strangely a mix of hentai and ecchi-style censorship, mostly relying on convenient arms and legs blocking out the genitalia.  They really should have either fully committed to having it be hentai or ecchi, staying on the fence doesn't work too well.  I can forgive the occasionally broken English, since it's (presumably) an amateur TL job.  The art itself is pretty good, but it seems to be focusing even more on Amane fanservice than even the VN it was based off did.

I'm pretty disappointed overall.  Hopefully they'll cover more routes than just Amane's, but even if they do I don't have much faith that they'll be high-quality adaptions.  I mean, they've skipped the common route, and that was one of the things that made Kajitsu so great, at least before you hit the routes.

If the Anime is going to be based of this then I sir will be extremely disgusted.. :(

I swear they better not butcher the anime adaptation.. I'll be so pissed .. XD

Edited by Mr. Meogii

If the Anime is going to be based of this then I sir will be extremely disgusted.. :(

I swear they better not butcher the anime adaptation.. I'll be so pissed .. XD

I'll be pretty irritated as well if that happens.  I mean, I don't expect it to be the exact same thing as the VN, but I mean, at least try to follow the source material to a certain point!  Dx

If either the manga or the anime ruins Amane or Sachi's routes (and Amane's route in the manga seems to be circling the drain in terms of quality), I'm just done.  Not even gonna bother finishing either one.  Those two were my favorites, and if they mess them up they won't get a second chance from me.

The moment when I decided to check it out.

The moment when I read the chapter 0 which summarizes the most important plot point of the routes on each character.

The moment when I saw a route that exist in Mekyuu and not in Kajitsu....

The moment I realized I spoiled myself a bit.....

the common route was wiped out yay!!! shows how great the manga is.....

so i'm better off reading a hentai manga than reading grisaia at this point,i mean the whole H-scenes are important to her route and all but come on. 

and what's probably going to happen is that they're going to rotate between the girls assigning a certain number of chapters to every girl which i'm not a big fan off, i really wanted something new like yuuji handling all their problems at one go or something -_-

the common route was wiped out yay!!! shows how great the manga is.....

so i'm better off reading a hentai manga than reading grisaia at this point,i mean the whole H-scenes are important to her route and all but come on. 

and what's probably going to happen is that they're going to rotate between the girls assigning a certain number of chapters to every girl which i'm not a big fan off, i really wanted something new like yuuji handling all their problems at one go or something -_-

• 1 year later...