Aldnoah.Zero [Series]

Tatsujin

Ummm... ok. Lets just ignore all old things and move on to new stuff, ignoring the source of where the entire English language began (old literature). Enjoy your Harry Potter!

Back to "Plot Convenience: The Anime" the OST is awesome. The writing is just fun, nothing amazing, but not like its horrible.

You're taking this too extreme. But that's okay. Everyone's got their quirks.

The story isn't as impressive. There are some cheesy terrible parts. But the music is pretty good and the ending is good. It's all going to come down to S2.

They got shot in the head.. how do you expect them to survive exactly? 

Space vampires?

It was a nice series.

Fantastic OST that never failed to amuse me as well as an interesting execution but the ending really felt out of line. It felt like the characters that existed up until then had completely changed, especially Slain, what Slain did was just retarded to say the least given how his character had been up until that point. Even Gen Urobochi himself said this wasn't the ending he wanted for the series.

But well the rest of the series was nice and depending on how the second season goes this ending might actually tie together well, we'll see.

As long as the princess doesn't come back to life I'm fine with it even if Inaho is indeed resurrected by space vampires.

I gave it a 9/10 because I really had fun watching it, just made me cringe a little at the end.

I'd also be happy if the series ended like this though

zHSh7jc.jpg

*roll credits*

Maybe Inaho becomes a space vampire and together with Slaine they make their own independent country with their own students and gather as many as mechas with Aldnoah and fight against the Vers empire while secretly the United Earth government backstabs them which revealed where both the Vers and Earth are collaborating all along and was manipulated by the Vers ancestors who got revived when the Vers' king activates the Aldnoah.

I had to double take on that but.... WHAT???

The only thing I can ever relate to the book honestly is the love triangle between Slaine, Seylum and Inaho where as Inaho died with the same case as Gatsby. But Slaine isn't the Antagonist like Tom is and both of Slaine and Seylum are really close.... and Daisy doesn't die like how Seylum did....

Wait what? How long has it been since you read the great gatsby?

The main girl is Daisy, not Myrtle. Gatsby is killed by a man out of anger, not jealousy. For revenge. Myrtle is killed by ACCIDENT.

The main girl (Seylum) is killed by a man who holds a grudge against her family from something in the past, whose entire objective was to kill her. Slaine then kills the male protagonist because they are rivals, not for revenge.

The guy who killed Gatsby didn't kill Gatsby out of jealousy though, I don't even know if that character is capable of feeling jealousy. An almost connection is 

Tom has an illicit affair with guy's wife -> the noble dude kills seylum 

Gatsby accidentally kills guy's wife -> Inaho has a connection with seylum  

Guy kills Gatsby -> Slaine kills Inaho

Pretty far fetched connection in my opinion. 

The guy who killed Gatsby didn't kill Gatsby out of jealousy though, I don't even know if that character is capable of feeling jealousy. An almost connection is 

Tom has an illicit affair with guy's wife -> the noble dude kills seylum 

Gatsby accidentally kills guy's wife -> Inaho has a connection with seylum  

Guy kills Gatsby -> Slaine kills Inaho

Pretty far fetched connection in my opinion. 

I made a mistake too, 

Gatsby doesn't kill Myrtle, Daisy kills Myrtle because she wanted to drive although Gatsby was in the car. 

I still don't like the jealousy point, but I suppose it can be argued with all the emotions flying around. It's worth noting that the guy kills himself after he kills Gatsby though, while there is no indication Slaine did so. 

• 1 month later...

Kotaku tries to explain us why A/Z is a deconstruction of Gundam. I'm still laughing about it. Once you realize that 80% of the elements pointed out ARE present in a lot of Gundam, especially the UC ones, all that is left is the fact that Inaho doesn't pilot a powerful prototype but a crappy robot. Which might be a deconstruction of something for all I care but that doesn't make it less dumb that one teenager dude is somehow more skilled than the entirety of both the Earth and Mars armies.

I would also advise reading this dude's masterpiece on SAO for more laughs. I hope those guys are better at writing about video games because they sure don't know shit about anime :huh:

Kotaku tries to explain us why A/Z is a deconstruction of Gundam. I'm still laughing about it. Once you realize that 80% of the elements pointed out ARE present in a lot of Gundam, especially the UC ones, all that is left is the fact that Inaho doesn't pilot a powerful prototype but a crappy robot. Which might be a deconstruction of something for all I care but that doesn't make it less dumb that one teenager dude is somehow more skilled than the entirety of both the Earth and Mars armies.

I would also advise reading this dude's masterpiece on SAO for more laughs. I hope those guys are better at writing about video games because they sure don't know shit about anime :huh:

This was the greatest thing I read today.

I think Kotaku should open up a comedy branch.