Autumn 2014: What are you going to watch?

Yukiru

Maybe it slipped past me, but I found nothing on this season of anime on the forums, so I'll go ahead and create the thread myself.

As for what I'll be watching, UBW, Grisaia, Log Horizon, Sora no Method, the TRIGGER anime and Psycho Pass.

On special mention Amagi Brilliant Park, why? I like this director (Takemoto) more than Ishihara. Hope it goes well for Kyoani.

Animechart here

I think that Fall season this year is pretty strong and has many great looking Anime. Those are the ones I will be watching (Ones they end, I always w8 for Anime to finish airing before I watch them, 1 ep a week is just waaaaay to little for me.):

Sword Art Online II
Hitsugi no Chaika 2nd Season
Selector Spread WIXOSS
Akame ga Kill!
Psycho-Pass 2
Shirogane no Ishi: Argevollen
Akatsuki no Yona
Amagi Brilliant Park
Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai
Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works
Girlfriend (Kari)
Grisaia no Kajitsu
Gugure! Kokkuri-san
Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de
Log Horizon Season 2
Madan no Ou to Vanadis
Ore, Twintails ni Narimasu.
Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso
Sora no Method
Trinity Seven
Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

Cross Ange: Tenshi to Ryuu no Rondo

i'll definitely be watching the following:

Trinity Seven:Has one of the best MCs ever ;d story is really interesting too

Log Horizon 2: First season was awesome so expecting sth similar

Hitsugi no Chaika 2: Really underrated imo first season was pretty good

Amagi Brilliant Park: The story looks unique plus from wat i saw from the manga the protag is a really interesting character xD

Madan no Ou to Vanadis: This one should be one of the surprises of the season,the manga/novel is really good atleast ;d

Inou-Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de: Sounds fun to watch,guessing its a comedy?

Grisaia no Kajitsu: 90% of the community here is probably gonna be watching this lol,hope it turns out good! or atleast showcases some of Yuuji's awesome moments!

Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken: should be a good comedy to watching judging from the plot

Fate/stay night: Unlimited Blade Works: i never read the vn so i'm interested in Rin's route,hope its good!

woah this season looks really good,lots to watch!

The Fall chart looks promising and exciting. The shows that I look forward to:

F/SN

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Chaika season 2

Log Horizon season 2

Madan no Ou to Vanadis (hopefully they cut down on the fanservice)

Sanzoku no Musume Ronja

Sora no Method

There are some other shows that look interesting too, hopefully they won't disappoint. 

This was the original possibilities list but considering that I'm unexpectedly busy this year, I'm not get to it all (I will try the bold ones and continue with Akame ga Kill though):

1. Amagi Brilliant Park

2. Nanatsu no Taizai: The Seven Deadly Sins

3. Kari

4. Ai · Tenchi Muyo!

5. Daitoshokan no Hitsujikai

6. Denki-Gai no Honya-san

7. Garo: Honoo no Kokuin

8. Hi☆sCoool! SeHa Girl

9. Inou Battle wa Nichijou-kei no Naka de

10. Madan no ou to Vanadis Fantasy

11. Psycho-Pass 2

12. Selector Spread WIXOSS

13. Shirobako

14. Sora no Method

15. Trinity Seven: 7-nin no Masho Tsukai

16. Ushinawareta Mirai wo Motomete

17. Yuuki Yuuna wa Yuusha de Aru

Alright, let's see...

I'll definitely watch:

Strike Witches Operation Victory Arrow (ova)

I'll check out:

SHIROBAKO

Amagi Brilliant Park

Sanzoku no Musume Ronja

Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken

Denki-Gai no Honya-san

Rakuen Tsuihou: Expelled From Paradise (movie)

I'd like to read Grisaia before watching it, which means I won't be getting around to it this season.

And that's about it. I'll probably drop a few here and there, but if I end up with 2 or 3 series to watch, it'll be an average season for me.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much for Log Horizon 2 since they switched studios to studio Deen, known for the infamous adaptation of Fate/Stay Night

Staff is the same. The studio doesn't matter so much since LH doesn't really shine for its animation.

Plus I've said it before but the F/SN anime is clearly not as bad as some Type-Moon fans make it out to be.

I'm not getting my hopes up too much for Log Horizon 2 since they switched studios to studio Deen, known for the infamous adaptation of Fate/Stay Night

Also rather than Autumn Discussion this is more of a "what are you going to watch" thread since autumn  anime season hasn't started.

I agree with you at the moment. But the first episode of some animes are only 1 week away. I hope Deen is better at doing a good job now. Although the F/SN wasn't horrible. Otherwise I would be pretty sad if they ruin Log Horizon 2.

Oooh

Akatsuki no Yona looks like something nice ACTION FANTASY ROMANCE my favorite genres

Danna ga Nani wo Itteru ka Wakaranai Ken looks like it'll be my Gekkan Shoujo fix

Denki-Gai no Honya-san

Grisaia no Kajitsu

Garo: Honoo no Kokuin

Hitsugi no Chaika: Avenging Battle Really suprised they're making a 2nd season of this

Didn't bother looking through the whole list yet. I'll probably end up watching 1-3  halfway through the season anyway.

Also rather than Autumn Discussion this is more of a "what are you going to watch" thread since autumn  anime season hasn't started.

It adapted the novels pretty well last season and if its going to continue like that Log Horizon shouldnt disappoint anyone,Studio shouldnt matter as long as the staff(writers,voice actors etc) are the same as before

I am definitely watching FS/N - UBW.

I havent read Grisaia no Kajitsu, so I'm confused whether I should see the anime first or read the vn.

I would have liked to watch Log Horizon and Psycho pass but still have to see the first season so it is just added to my list.

Other than these I'm just gonna wait and see which animes get good reviews.

Well one bad adaption doesn't mean they won't do any other anime right, and while I agree that Stay Night anime was badly done I still think that it was at least better then zero.

Also rather than Autumn Discussion this is more of a "what are you going to watch" thread since autumn anime season hasn't started.

It's seems simpler to me to have them in the same thread, we talk about the same season of anime. Thread not as clean but the subforum cleaner.

Definitely going to watch:

Grisaia

Selector Spread Wixoss

Will at least check out:

Daitoshokan

Amagi Brilliant Park

Ushimawareta Mirai wo Motomete

Kiseijuu

Going into it, this season looks far better than summer did for me. There are a few other shows where I'll wait for reviews to come out before I consider them, but this is my current list.