Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

• 1 month later...

I've finally put the game down since my wrist was just too bad to continue playing. Dunno if I'll ever pick the game back up again. I do love it, but I just can't play worth crap any more because my wrist just doesn't respond.

Nice, you've let it die xD seriously people, no one achieved anything?

I passed Hanairo Biyori, didn't share though

Passed the hardest map in the game too.

Nice, you've let it die xD seriously people, no one achieved anything?

Hey Shizu. I'm having a few issues with my mouse and waiting for a few things to go through. Might actually be a little while. >.< I really miss playing, but damn my mouse is wonky. On the plus side, my fingers have made a full recovery.

Also, has anyone checked this out yet? I know, I'm still a fanboy. :>

• 2 weeks later...

Haven't gone for pp lately, but hard songs. Passed Airman and Flower Dance today.

Also, this is what a bad PC can do to your score.

e73adc1ad5.jpg

now I only need to go 50% faster to be a DT trash player www

This is how a DT trash player does it ;P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KB9qZ43RttM

Well, I've decided to start cutting down a little on my DPI. Starting to think it's becoming a little too much of a limiting factor for me, so I'm jumping down from 2000 to 1600.

It was actually really easy to transition to, just had to drop it by 50 DPI every few times I played a beatmap. Still feels incredibly slow for the most part, but I've adjusting to it well enough. Aim in general feels a little bit harder, but I'm missing circles a lot less often and I even managed to get 5 pp while making the transition. The biggest downside is that I have to move my hand more, but that has made it easier to keep control.

I also noticed that I don't have to focus as hard as I use to and my head doesn't hurt as much. Not sure if it was just for today or not, but I also didn't get nervous from high combos.

I'd be unable to play my current style at anything but 2000dpi (actually I think it's 1950, lol), since I essentially rest my wrist in the same place and and just move my hand on that base (well, or do it with a finger grip if I feel like it I guess... but that's me being lazy). I need to play this style because I have fuck all space on the desk, and I still sometimes hit the keyboard to the left or a board to the right... or go off the mousepad if I go forward too much. Life is suffering.

Gained 450 sth ranks today, mostly from FCing Unite and some random points from high acc runs on comparatively easy stuff / low-miss high-combo runs on harder stuff, lol.