Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Kyouuuuu?

Why don't Ryouuuuu instead? :D/>

Because Ryou = Fujibayashi to Tomoya.

Though this doesn't really matter to me since Tomoyo is the best anyway!

On-topic: I need to find time to add/ play with you guys. I haven't been able to upgrade my map library in awhile now. And the osu multiplayer rooms have been pretty stagnant in terms of whats being played.

On-topic: I need to find time to add/ play with you guys. I haven't been able to upgrade my map library in awhile now. And the osu multiplayer rooms have been pretty stagnant in terms of whats being played.

I randomly come on whenever there's new beatmaps. play them, and log off

then whenever I need to warm up my hands I do maps I feel hard randomly [by that I mean hard/insanes] or spam F2

as a result I have about 1k+ beatmaps oO

I don't really play multiplayer really >-<

I randomly come on whenever there's new beatmaps. play them, and log off

then whenever I need to warm up my hands I do maps I feel hard randomly [by that I mean hard/insanes] or spam F2

as a result I have about 1k+ beatmaps oO

I don't really play multiplayer really >-<

High five for 1k+ beatmaps! >.<

I like osu! alot because of the music, and because you don't have too play long xD If you're tired, you can stop anytime, unlike in SC2, LoL or wtv hahaha

STREAM STREAM STREAM ALL DAY, NO CRUDE JUMPS <3

I love them both x) One can't be there without the other hahaha <3

So the elder playing osu, and her little sister active in VN... Nice combo...

Well, it's nice to playing online sometimes. i only have 10-15 minutes long spare time so it's too precious to spent in multipayer (you know, waiting other to download for example).

Let me ask something?

3 month ago,i'm downloading so many beatmap pack and install it. Then, when i press F2 (random), or just change the beatmap. osu feels so laggy.

1 week has passed. message like: "osu cannot read. beatmap error" appears many times when changing song. i check Songs folder and everything seems fine, no files corrupted.

1 week and 2 days. i found many hdd bad sector.looks like bad sector appears since i install too many beatmaps.

So i using some programs to watch osu programs activity. maybe you can try too, the most simlple method is using resource monitor :D. you'll see some high activity on harddisk when changing song.

then i started to delete many beatmaps, now i only have about 13GB songs installed and osu works normally (i dont know normal cause i deleted some beatmaps or osu update fixed it).

the question is: is that only me? is your PC counter some problem when more than 20GB beatmap installed?

So the elder playing osu, and her little sister active in VN... Nice combo...

Well, it's nice to playing online sometimes. i only have 10-15 minutes long spare time so it's too precious to spent in multipayer (you know, waiting other to download for example).

Let me ask something?

3 month ago,i'm downloading so many beatmap pack and install it. Then, when i press F2 (random), or just change the beatmap. osu feels so laggy.

1 week has passed. message like: "osu cannot read. beatmap error" appears many times when changing song. i check Songs folder and everything seems fine, no files corrupted.

1 week and 2 days. i found many hdd bad sector.looks like bad sector appears since i install too many beatmaps.

So i using some programs to watch osu programs activity. maybe you can try too, the most simlple method is using resource monitor :D/>. you'll see some high activity on harddisk when changing song.

then i started to delete many beatmaps, now i only have about 13GB songs installed and osu works normally (i dont know normal cause i deleted some beatmaps or osu update fixed it).

the question is: is that only me? is your PC counter some problem when more than 20GB beatmap installed?

Hum, the previous update (the one before the 20130328 update) gave me alot of beatmap errors for some reason, then the latest one fixed everything...so I'm guessing it's the updates that are causing the problems? A couple of users on the osu! forums reported the same thing.

But I don't mind re-dl beatmaps because I have osu!Direct >.<"

High five for 1k+ beatmaps! >.<

I like osu! alot because of the music, and because you don't have too play long xD If you're tired, you can stop anytime, unlike in SC2, LoL or wtv hahaha

STREAM STREAM STREAM ALL DAY, NO CRUDE JUMPS <3

I hate streams though. probably because I hate my keyboard's switches (blacks) and I'm primarily a mouse only player

(actually I'm 3 key - mouse 1 usually, but keyboard for certain streams)

Haha! I did it, the scores are a little slow to update (if they update at all), but it is certainly much better then before.

I hope they update soon (T.T)

Rank 45k? >.<'

I REFUSE! xD

But playerlist looks sick :D Well done!

I hate streams though. probably because I hate my keyboard's switches (blacks) and I'm primarily a mouse only player

(actually I'm 3 key - mouse 1 usually, but keyboard for certain streams)

I had black switches before on my 6GV2, it was unplayable xD Nearly impossible to stream 10+ notes because you have to push so hard on the key...my fingers were dead after a song lol

I had black switches before on my 6GV2, it was unplayable xD Nearly impossible to stream 10+ notes because you have to push so hard on the key...my fingers were dead after a song lol

yeah that's the keyboard I have

might be getting a black widow (stealth/browns iirc) cause of fxo stuff, but idk when.

and yeah, also considering I do single click mouse style with it.

yeah that's the keyboard I have

might be getting a black widow (stealth/browns iirc) cause of fxo stuff, but idk when.

and yeah, also considering I do single click mouse style with it.

I got Blackwidow w/ blue switch, it took me a while (not a while, a very long time) to get used to it 0.0"

It's bad for osu, but it rocks on SC2 :D

I got a goal now xD

I need to play Easy/Normal with mouse so I can spin 450+!

Playing HD, HR, DT on Normal with tablet only gets you rank 20-50 most of the time unless the map has no spinners.

Then Hard/Insane with tablet!

Let's hope I don't give up half way xD

How much do you guys spin? :D

I got a goal now xD

I need to play Easy/Normal with mouse so I can spin 450+!

Playing HD, HR, DT on Normal with tablet only gets you rank 20-50 most of the time unless the map has no spinners.

Then Hard/Insane with tablet!

Let's hope I don't give up half way xD

How much do you guys spin? :D/>

my spinning is pretty crappy, high 200-low/mid 300

x.x

then again I only play 1 button mouse (and just use the keyboard for mashing streams...when I remember...so yeah v.v)

• 3 weeks later...