Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Batman must stay one step ahead at all times. Joker might challenge me to a game of Osu while taking the mayor hostage and the only way to save him is to win.

the-dark-knight-rises-as-adam-west.jpg

Because I'm Batman.

I have a feeling joker won't do so well in Osu, he'd burst out laughing and miss a bunch of beats.

... or maybe cause others to start laughing at him while he's playing Osu (especially with the gas)

trololol.

also

fighting crime by clicking on circles? o

==============

EDIT: spamming http://osu.ppy.sh/b/187830 (insane one) .-.

B[166] -> A[234] -> A[251] -> S[150] (lower score cause combo break =.=#)

lul

Hello, first post!

I've been playing osu! for around 2 months now.

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/2247975

Standard mode player.

Use my mouse 99% of the time. Can't really hit streams or fast notes >.>

I'm not good compared to the pros, but I guess I'm now like above average or whatever since I'm somehow better comparatively most of the people here..

but honestly, just play more, and once you get used to easy, move onto normals... and after that move onto hards.... etc

the jump from easy-> normal was easy for me (actually more like skipped it)

normal -> hard was ok ish, I had to grind out a hard beatmap, and then started to spread to other ones

hard -> insane pain in the ass, don't worry if you don't pass, just keep trying to go for Pass, rather than omg I missed some notes

insane -> actually getting good at insanes grind grind grind, oh and learn streams. currently here, grinding insanes and hards alike

I'm terrible at accuracy in insane+ anyhow, so probably don't listen to me

also accuracy is really important (even though the game gives you more points for more combo)

Usually takes me around 3-20 tries to pass a hard map, depending on the number of ninja notes and rhythm changes. Haven't been bothered to grind any insanes yet though. I'm at the stage where I'm grinding for full combos on hards that don't have many streams xD

Jumping from normal to hard, after grinding on one hard song, I found the rest possible instead of impossible, because I learnt how to right click.

Jumping from never played to easy was hard though, I D'ed the tutorial the first time.

My pp's at 3200~ ish right now basically due to grinding bad apple on hard.

Usually takes me around 3-20 tries to pass a hard map, depending on the number of ninja notes and rhythm changes. Haven't been bothered to grind any insanes yet though. I'm at the stage where I'm grinding for full combos on hards that don't have many streams xD

lol wait until you get into insanes

Jumping from normal to hard, after grinding on one hard song, I found the rest possible instead of impossible, because I learnt how to right click.

Jumping from never played to easy was hard though, I D'ed the tutorial the first time.

My pp's at 3200~ ish right now basically due to grinding bad apple on hard.

@normal -> hard:

I don't right click at all, I single tap everything

if I need to stream faster than I can singletap, then I restart the map and spam my keyboard

I peaked at 3400 something, forgot, then I lost a lot of pp, then I got lazy

Ok, so I'm going to download all the approved/VN maps, list them on the empty post, and upload them to mediafire as a rar. I hope Peppy doesn't mind.

The when Osu lets me download again, I will make a second list with all the Anime/Everything else

Also going to include The Last Boss of Osu, and Anison Sprint

Anyone else have any more suggestions?

Ok, so I'm going to download all the approved/VN maps, list them on the empty post, and upload them to mediafire as a rar. I hope Peppy doesn't mind.

The when Osu lets me download again, I will make a second list with all the Anime/Everything else

Also going to include The Last Boss of Osu, and Anison Sprint

Anyone else have any more suggestions?

peppy probably doesn't care, you can torrent them too tbh anyways

and approved maps are gonna be way too hard for beginning people to play (up to around hard ish).

• 2 weeks later...

nah~ i'm mix player, i play all mode in osu, but i'm not good in taiko and only play mania 4K,...

btw, who in here making skin or editting beatmap?

I kinda want to learn how to create or at least mod beatmaps... but I get lazy and then pushing that back for later... even more \o/

(I have my own custom skin that a #1000ish standard player gave me, but then I edited it a bit more)

• 1 month later...

My screen name on fuwanovel is the same as the one I have for osu. http://osu.ppy.sh/u/772325

I'd say I'm pretty decent relying only on the mouse (Using both the left and right buttons when needed).

Standard game mode.

peppy probably doesn't care, you can torrent them too tbh anyways

and approved maps are gonna be way too hard for beginning people to play (up to around hard ish).

I think peppy would actually prefer more people doing this for communities since it'd cut down on bandwidth costs or whatever.

And unless I like the song, I generally refuse to download and play unapproved maps.

• 2 weeks later...