Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Zaka, come and join the stream side of the force : http://osu.ppy.sh/s/21928

I always fail at the end and have a hard time getting more than 80% ._.

I did it in my first go... but.... I don't like my Acc Percentage.... ;(

*Redo* *Redo*

Edit: How the lemons do you get a high acc in this xD Am I streaming toooo fast?

7aCWl.jpg

I'm done for the day. I'm doing bad ;(

try playing hidden, that way at least you're taking approach circles out of the equation.

Hit things according to the music, not the map. Try playing lowfuck AR and shutting your eyes `s or .5s before clicking each beat

of course, if you were the kind of person willing to do this I'm not sure if you would have this problem anyway lol

I think one of the things i have to impove the most is right and left hands synronisation.

Most of the misses aren't about just aimng or hitting (i can play "relax mod" or "autopilot" quite fine) but i don't hit the keys when my mouse is properly on the circle. And that's a pain to adjust.

I think one of the things i have to impove the most is right and left hands synronisation.

Most of the misses aren't about just aimng or hitting (i can play "relax mod" or "autopilot" quite fine) but i don't hit the keys when my mouse is properly on the circle. And that's a pain to adjust.

Autopilot & Relax are useless for practice because they don't practice your timing, so I would suggest not using them xD

If you really want to practice your timing, play in the editor mode, where you see the number of ms you hit early/late. And make sure to play with error graph :D

Oh ! Well now that i've learn about the pro-tools, beware of my sudden PP explosion !

top 10k Here I come *_* 

https://osu.ppy.sh/s/48842 (New favorite map, so much fun to play ! Failed at the last note cause the stream was too much at the end ;_; )

One day i'll stream at 222bpm  during 6 minutes *_* Freedom dive /thedream