Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

I was wondering if someone made a thread for this and behold it is here. I really enjoy the game but at the moment I can only play a few songs on hard and those songs I can play I normally get B or C rankings.

I was also planning on buying supporter but ended up donating on Fuwanovel instead.

image3.png?uid=6378425&m=0

Some of the songs I played

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GPSFLiCq51A

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IM4putyUnfQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKcujEJmumg

Extract the folder and then cut/paste it into the skins folder in your osu directory.

Yeah. Apparently it didn't work the first time I did it, but it's all cool now.

It's a nice skin.

I was wondering if someone made a thread for this and behold it is here. I really enjoy the game but at the moment I can only play a few songs on hard and those songs I can play I normally get B or C rankings.

I was also planning on buying supporter but ended up donating on Fuwanovel instead.

That's nice.

Add us up and let's play. <3

Need some help trying to find a specific map ( I uninstalled osu like 4months ago and just started playing again). The only thing I remember about it was that the wallpaper was like attack on titan but instead of the giant titan coming over the wall it was a giant miku. If anyone knows what map that was i'd be in your debt. I dont think it was ranked at the time but that might of changed since then since it was being updated.

I slider broke right on the very last slider. Not even gonna care~ I am still proud as hell of this.

And I hit the 2000pp benchmark too! :mare:

Now that I have that, I think I'll stop FC'ing stuff for a while and just stick to practicing stuff. Just wanted to get to 2000pp before Ceris did. :holo:

Congrats, I've been too lazy to remove the "2000pp" goal as I'm never going to reach it anyway :sachi:

Now get to my 7000pp mark uwu.

Welp, one of my life's ambitions is to reach 10000pp, so I'll get to it eventually~

Congrats, I've been too lazy to remove the "2000pp" goal as I'm never going to reach it anyway :sachi:

You're a great player, Ceris. Don't be so down on yourself. Untitled-1%20copy.png Instead of thinking "I can't do this", try thinking "I can't do this yet". Be like Naruto and just dattebayo!

I agree, even though I don't find them that hard.

But he's right, most of jumpy streams are shit and annoying.

People have to stop trying being hanzer, it turns out shitty 99% of the time.

Guest -Shizuku-

Sadly it's all true... mappers stopped to care what  emphasize the song and instead are doing everything to make maps hard forgetting that this doesn't equal good. Just look at fucking Cry Thunder, stream part is utter shit, now I can play it but seriously it is just made to "S - osu! god?" blah blah. Stream jumps there have no sense, music is same guitar solo all the way yet circles are getting gimmicky.

• 3 weeks later...

Well, I guess something small sparked in me. I don't remember how long ago it was, but I'm pretty sure I couldn't pass this back when I was "better" at the game. Map

jIUNN.jpg

Nothing incredible in any sense, just a song I never passed before when I actually played DT AR8s a lot for fun. This song is only 5.19* with DT, it was actually a really sloppy run, but a clear is a clear :sachi:

• 3 weeks later...

Although the song no where neeeaaar deserves its difficulty ranking of 5.75*, I'm still happy to clear this

2hGhI1N.jpg

I love AR9.3, too bad it's not that common around my skill level.

I'm also proud to have hit the end of this clip

Honestly think that's the largest jump I've ever hit successfully besides countless plays of Remote Control