Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

• 5 weeks later...

eariK is a strange name ryou ...

eariK is actually Kirae flipped over xD He was one of my friends who also got banned for the same reason hahaha

He was top 600 T.T

yeah, he should've made a new account with an extra few more u's from the old one.

lololololol

Will do that for next account lololol

• 5 weeks later...

(actually I'm starting to be able to read DT + Hards now \o/... and play some. also -sometimes- HD+Hards too..)

(I still suck)

(wtb accuracy)

btw the HDHRDT on Easys aren't exactly 100% guarenteed top 500, mainly cause a lot of people can apparently do that

also FL gives a lot of points but I hate that mode.

(actually I'm starting to be able to read DT + Hards now \o/... and play some. also -sometimes- HD+Hards too..)

(I still suck)

(wtb accuracy)

btw the HDHRDT on Easys aren't exactly 100% guarenteed top 500, mainly cause a lot of people can apparently do that

also FL gives a lot of points but I hate that mode.

Do people still farm 4mods on easy with crazy spinners? It's been a while since I played easy diffs...LOL

HD,DT,HR with 98%+ accuracy is almost sure to get a spot in top 50 for normal diffs :D

Although now i'm trying to HD,HR Hard/Insane because I suck at DT... (T.T)

zhurai pro DT, better than [ Beatrice ] :3

Me, I'm osu! user KuroyuriArlovS. I played all modes, mainly play osu!mania, sometimes std, then Taiko. I kind of don't play ctb anymore, my eyes hurt a lot after playing that mode (the most).;;;

Feel free to add me, and let me know so I can add you back

Added :3

You can add me too: eariK

I request ryoux5 play this http://osu.ppy.sh/b/161611

insane diff ofc. I wanna watch, it looks pretty but is a bit too hard for me still

Gogogogo ez HD,HR :D

I'm surprised no one is commenting on the fact that osu is being attacked for the past few days. I don't know what in the world could motivate someone to try to hack into a music game and I kind of don't want to find out.

What?!

I haven't been playing due to computer issues, but what?!

Do people still farm 4mods on easy with crazy spinners? It's been a while since I played easy diffs...LOL

HD,DT,HR with 98%+ accuracy is almost sure to get a spot in top 50 for normal diffs :D/>

Although now i'm trying to HD,HR Hard/Insane because I suck at DT... (T.T)

zhurai pro DT, better than [ Beatrice ] :3

lol. I don't anymore - not worth it, because my pp is already too high to increase anymore from it roflrofl

at least for easy's

I can DT some Hards, most I can't

Insanes I don't even want to try to use mods atm

also lol no, I'm trash at this game1. I'd have to be competent at streams before anything

====

1: obviously depends who I compare to though, but *shrug*

http://osu.ppy.sh/u/Codereborn

My profile... I know I suck..... But can at least play some hard maps now... T_T

Plays,

Standard and mania(although I'm not ranked I can play quite well [i think...] for 4K LOL.....)

For Osu standard, not used to z-x keys T_T combo burst?(or so i heard) I keep using mouse.. Left click only some more T_T

And me no like slow maps >:(