Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Don't worry - to be honest WubWoofWolf is terrible at listening to music too (or at least doesn't need it) ;w; Proven by that I made him play without sound - he still got 99%.

Also - just message me in osu! and we will see what I can do for you ^ ^.

I'll get to you on the weekends, is that ok? And thanks for any help you will be giving me.

A tip for AR10, you don't focus on tapping individual notes, you focus on tapping to the beat if there's a note, if that makes sense. It makes a huge difference if you know what I mean there. It's a rhythm game, you play to the rhythm.

Thats why i think that using HD for any map you play at a later level is more of an advantage and it acts less as a mod but more of a playstyle.

Guest -Shizuku-

Wow, I didn't know that things like CRN Extra, Negastrife, SHD (1 try and FC records) and lots of other stuff are easy, especially cause there isn't that many people who full combo them with high acc - besides of this, I don't farm maps. If I can't full combo map in like 2-3 tries I wont try-hard. I am more of a multiplayer user - also I never said "I am pro", so I don't get why you're getting upset...