Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Guest -Shizuku-

You mean my fuwanovel section right? Well yea, I just thought recently I should start to be a part of fuwa ;w; btw, anyone wants to play multiplayer?

Guest -Shizuku-

I need advice for something that everyone has faced - how to get motivation back? I got rank 450 and my monitor broke, now, after over 1 month of not playing I can't get myself to play this game again ;-;

I need advice for something that everyone has faced - how to get motivation back? I got rank 450 and my monitor broke, now, after over 1 month of not playing I can't get myself to play this game again ;-;

Watch anime with good openings that you really like, see them have maps in osu, play the heck out of them :P

Just play other games and play osu! when you actually feel like it :) Or maybe switch to mania for a bit and come back later?

On another note, I went to Azer's house yesterday :D So much fun hahah there was SDVXII, IIDX, LR2 and Smash! (I sucked at all 4 of the mentionned games rip)

http://ask.fm/AzerFrost/answer/124943780258

Got my first 100+pp score just now (well, I had one before  they slightly rebalanced the PP algorithm and knocked my best performance to 99pp :makina: )

Anyway

fgoEh.jpg

fgnVZ.png

After that like 8 month break, I'm finally back to doing decent. That song didn't change my pp too much though because back 9 months ago, I had 94% 1 miss at the end, so I just didn't miss and increased % a little, b ut enough to add 14 PP to that song's value on my profile.

Guest -Shizuku-

I am not sure if anybody would be interested, but I can share tricks to become better at reading+aiming and also how to "farm" (get pp) while remaining consistant enough to play multiplayer at decent level.

Guest -Shizuku-

Regarding what I posted before this - I would like someone who want me to help to msg me on Osu! I need to know how the player plays before I can tell what to focus on - about AR10 - be sure to be able to play it on AR9 before you got to AR10. Also the main reason of low acc is OD not AR.

Regarding what I posted before this - I would like someone who want me to help to msg me on Osu! I need to know how the player plays before I can tell what to focus on - about AR10 - be sure to be able to play it on AR9 before you got to AR10. Also the main reason of low acc is OD not AR.

What was OD again?

I don't completely agree with it being OD's fault. If you aren't used to AR10/don't realize how to play it, you're accuracy will suffer as a result of low reaction time and getting 100s on notes simply because you're reacting late. The best way to play AR10 is to be completely 100% used to AR9, then just start playing a lot of AR10 maps (not HR) just to get used to the speed of the notes. The best solution to nearly anything in this game is, play more. A tip for AR10, you don't focus on tapping individual notes, you focus on tapping to the beat if there's a note, if that makes sense. It makes a huge difference if you know what I mean there. It's a rhythm game, you play to the rhythm.

OD=Overall Difficulty, it effects how small the window timing is for 300s, the health drain, and how much you have to spin to get a 300 on a spinner (maybe more, but that's what I remember)

I don't completely agree with it being OD's fault. If you aren't used to AR10/don't realize how to play it, you're accuracy will suffer as a result of low reaction time and getting 100s on notes simply because you're reacting late. The best way to play AR10 is to be completely 100% used to AR9, then just start playing a lot of AR10 maps (not HR) just to get used to the speed of the notes. The best solution to nearly anything in this game is, play more. A tip for AR10, you don't focus on tapping individual notes, you focus on tapping to the beat if there's a note, if that makes sense. It makes a huge difference if you know what I mean there. It's a rhythm game, you play to the rhythm.

OD=Overall Difficulty, it effects how small the window timing is for 300s, the health drain, and how much you have to spin to get a 300 on a spinner (maybe more, but that's what I remember)

Only problem, Im terrible at listening to the beat/rhythm...

Even after 7 years of learning a musical instrument I was told in my last year before I quit

You're still bad at listening to the beat/rhythm.

Well, that was a tip, if you can't take the tip, you'll have to chalk it up all to building ridiculous reaction time, or just don't play AR10 (the latter is much easier). I don't bother with AR10; I just stick to AR8+DT (AR9.6).

Guess I will never progress beyond 100k rank in Osu(If I even make it there )

Guest -Shizuku-

Don't worry - to be honest WubWoofWolf is terrible at listening to music too (or at least doesn't need it) ;w; Proven by that I made him play without sound - he still got 99%.

Also - just message me in osu! and we will see what I can do for you ^ ^.