Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Yeah, Osu is about as hard as any other rhythm game I've played. My 1st was DDR, and it took me like 2 months to progress past the easy diffs. XD These kinds of games are quite a bit more skill-based than others due to the reflexes needed to play them, so they're generally the hardest for many to play. But stick with it for a while, they're a blast once you find your groove! :D

And if you guys ever want to start up a chat in game, feel free to add me here. https://osu.ppy.sh/u/4313410

I finally survived that stream at the end. I love Saten maps. <3 I feel like this would make for an awesome practice at streams.

ea5c879c7c.png

Almost FC with that 80% ACC Kappa. I literally couldn't stream at all until i fixed my hand position a couple days ago

Feel free to add me anyone https://osu.ppy.sh/u/3279680 just message me and I will mutual

I'm surprised your acc is so low despite your combo, but nice play I guess. XD I'd try going for combo on that, but there's still a good number of areas that are too challenging for me to hold it.

pls its not like you can't get top50 with 3mod for lots of easies, jesus fl is so gay

Yeah, FL's pretty annoying. Feels like a cheap gimmick to get into leaderboards at higher stages. Really big waste of time too unless you enjoy using that mod.

Yeah! Who's cookiezi?  :wahaha:

Is he even remotely active though? Or is he completely off any Osu-related stuff? Never heard of him again after the ban.

I still don't know who this Cookie guy/grill is..... o-o

Cookiezi WAS the #1 Standard player on Osu who fced crazy maps like Freedom Dive and Big Black at the time where it was considered impossible to complete. However due to eye problems and other personal things, Cookiezi quit by living streaming of him hacking on Osu. He said that he is now playing Star Craft 2, but I do not know if he is playing it seriously or just casually.

Guest -Shizuku-

Azer only for alternate - there is plenty of better HR players aim-wise but only 5 or 6 timing-wise + only he can play with that style at this level. I basically look up to all who are better than me - especially my friends WWW and Rafis, though I wont admit to looking up to Rafis on Osu! 

I accept multi invitations but only for mania unless you can play 5,75+ star maps on standard.