Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Double time don't mean that the song is on souble speed I found it out by the man "long stream practice map" I put the map with 170BPM on DT and I had 220BPM not 340BPM. Double time is just the name of the mode but it don't mean that everything is on double speed :D

I know everything of what you are saying, but DT increases the visual AR (which is why that symbol appears next to the AR when you add DT), which is the only thing I am concerned of. Because the notes are faster, the AR appears to be faster without actually changing. People say AR9+DT is like looking at AR10.3, and osu!tp said AR8+DT is 9.6. 

If osu!tp was still up, I could find the AR with that.

And btw Ceris I looked on your profile and I took some of your last played beatmaps I hope you're not angry >.<

Why would I be? And which songs? My Recent Activity has 3 Love Live songs in it (yeah, I mainly play this series' songs), my recently played songs in Historical are random ones that came up in random before I got off.

Aww. :3

I was playing a really cute song not too long ago, too. Came really close to FC'ing, but slider break. XD Map's surprisingly challenging.

screenshot117.png

Decided not to focus purely on AR9 for now. Just gonna slowly transition into it with harder AR7 maps.

Yeah i like this map too it was a bit work t "S" rank all of them but it'S a good training map. And I should take a break from osu I see how bad I'm sucking now x.x Q_Q

5e11d2face.png

^ Contrary to popular belief, taking breaks from Osu actually doesn't help you get better. :P If I ever get tired of playing, I just play for 30 minutes to keep myself from getting rusty.

I put in some much-needed accuracy training and actually jumped 1000 ranks today. Accuracy's OP as hell. 400 of those ranks came from this.

screenshot119.png

Top 50k! o/

omg koreans have so many accounts it's not even imaginable LOL 

they have multiple 2 year+ accounts, so they throw away so many ! 

and I though I had alot gg

I just met an old top (very top) korean player while spec some friends (well old as in banned haha) and he's up to his old rank again xD seems legit yo~

#osuproblems

Sweet deal. Btw, I've been a little curious how the chart system works. I tried looking around the Osu website and their forums, but haven't really found anything. I know the rank is based off scores you've accumulated on the selected maps for that month. Can you get those points from multiple diffs, or does it only apply to the hardest? And when the maps are selected for the month, do they have a period in which they're locked out for others to rank? I'm thinking of giving this a try once I get better.

So, something weird happened with my rank. I haven't been playing at all really in the past few weeks, and my rank has been slowly declining, and yesterday was 23675. I played a song recently and suddenly, my rank was 23337 without earning any PP whatsoever. Now, I played a song on hard to test something, and my rank jumped up another 300 to 23098, again, no PP earn. The last time I earned PP was 18 days ago.

So this is kinda an extreme increase suddenly without my PP changing, any ideas what could have happened?