Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

aiDgP.jpg

This is my area, I've changed it twice over my whole time using one, when I first got it, when I switched to playing on my laptop, and when I switched back to playing on my desktop.

The reason why it only covers a portion of the screen is because I also changed my game resolution and I didn't want to change my tablet's map, so I changed which portion of the screen it controlled to make it the same.

Ah, thats nice. when i tried to setup the areas they became messed up. so it became "shorther to move the the sides then up and down" have to play around with the settings more when i get it back

That's one reason I didn't use force proportions, because it felt like up + down didn't match left+right.

RIP last note of the song...

Omg, that made me laugh so hard combined with my favorite Nichijou scene..

Feels like I just got a +1 on endurance. Surprisingly enough, my replay didn't look as choppy as I thought it was on the end. Still not as smooth as when I started, but it was still okayish... kinda, lol. Still, I love the feel of finishing a map that's 4+ minutes. This is the 2nd longest I've been able to FC.

j9jgmIe.png

Ha, I just watched the replay and remember I saw that one a while ago. I love the half circle dance he does around the start. And I still question how he got 1x100 on Freedom Dive (practically 100% since he dropped a slider in a stream, so his accuracy was still spot on)

OMS - One Miss Syndrome

I played that map and diff so much back in the day when I was trying to get better. Could probably play it with my eyes closed =P

I love Foreground Eclipse but yet another song I can't pass got released, meaning 2/4 of the ranked ones are too hard for me :(

http://osu.ppy.sh/b/384718

I love that Map soooo much (FE maps ingeneral are amazeballs...maybe im just bias since I like the band so much). about 500 notes shy of an FC....get a miss in the same exact spot every single time and its not even something I should be missing. So infuriating. 

I love that Map soooo much (FE maps ingeneral are amazeballs...maybe im just bias since I like the band so much). about 500 notes shy of an FC....get a miss in the same exact spot every single time and its not even something I should be missing. So infuriating.

I'd agree, but my bias might be showing too. Of the 5 FE maps I have, I love playing them all (especially This)

I just noticed this score ._.

axLEC.jpg

That streaming speed...

I played that map and diff so much back in the day when I was trying to get better. Could probably play it with my eyes closed =P

Oh yeah, it was a fun map to work on for me. The SB was pretty fantastic and I liked the song and mapping. Hitting those circles consistently for all my retries was tricky. :P

I've started working on FC'ing this map now. It has some really interesting jumps.

Oh yeah, it was a fun map to work on for me. The SB was pretty fantastic and I liked the song and mapping. Hitting those circles consistently for all my retries was tricky. :P

I've started working on FC'ing this map now. It has some really interesting jumps.

Never played it, but judging by the score board, it looks like they're probably some interesting jumps considering no one is using hidden.

Oh yeah, it'd be really hard to do this with HD. XD Not so bad by itself, but you'd have to put in some serious effort to use this with HR or DT.

Seriously though, there are two areas in this map that are keeping me from an FC. One is roughly around the halfway point, and the other is before the spinner at the end. Sometimes I can do the one at halfway, but I can never quite get it at the end. I'm stuck at like 513/522 right now. ;_;

Edit: After my last attempt, I finally got the jump at the end, but I still missed it halfway. This map has a horrible learning curve.