Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Did you "fail" at that super zigzag pattern that covers the entire screen?

No, i died at the most stupid place of the map xD

Well I had NF so it doesn't matter anyway.

But that means that if I try hard I can pass this..

My accuracy is getting a lot better. o.o

29KMM4m.png

Also, I decided to put my old training idea on hold. Might still tweak it in the future, and I'll definitely keep the sections in tact (they help a lot), but I think I'm gonna stick with just doing random songs at various difficulties based on what feels good at the time. Seems to work better for me that way.

I hate that I always get so nervous whenever I get close to FCing a song I want to FC extremely badly. Max combo in this is 936, and I had 96% halfway through before my nerves kicked in.

9JxGh.jpg

I guess I can't complain too much since this was a first attempt without much warmup. I haven't played in several days, played a couple songs and tried this. The performance gave me 1 PP and dropped my accuracy by .03% since I had never S ranked the song before. Some of those increasing-in-size-jumps-to-mini streams are kinda tricky

Damn, finally! I've been stuck at 754 for a while now and I was finally able to finish this off. Long songs are hard to keep a consistent run on.

hNdP437.png

Edit: I've been meaning to ask for a little while, but why is it that when high ranking players ask to get banned when they stop playing Osu? Is it to give others a chance to rank a map, or is there something else? If I were ranked really high, I'd at least want to leave my account in tact just to leave my scores displayed, lol.

Edited by Kenshin_sama

Damn, finally! I've been stuck at 754 for a while now and I was finally able to finish this off. Long songs are hard to keep a consistent run on.

hNdP437.png

Edit: I've been meaning to ask for a little while, but why is it that when high ranking players ask to get banned when they stop playing Osu? Is it to give others a chance to rank a map, or is there something else? If I were ranked really high, I'd at least want to leave my account in tact just to leave my scores displayed, lol.

To quit and never come back

To quit and never come back

^This. The players that are at the top have been playing for 4+ years. When you play one game for that long, it's extremely hard to just "quit", I've experienced it with other games. They want a permanent reason to quit trying at the game. I remember seeing Cookiezi say he just wanted people to forget about him.

^This. The players that are at the top have been playing for 4+ years. When you play one game for that long, it's extremely hard to just "quit", I've experienced it with other games. They want a permanent reason to quit trying at the game. I remember seeing Cookiezi say he just wanted people to forget about him.

Nah it's just a korean thing

That's weird. I'd just uninstall the game and delete every map I ever downloaded. That'd keep me from ever starting again indefinitely since it'd be annoying to re-download all the maps I have.

Also, I'm just starting to do insanes now! I'll eventually get good enough to FC them, but this still feels pretty nice. :D

OmVoTkP.png

Kinda embarrassed to show this run since I was playing completely horrible compared to normal... but

9P4QL.jpg

That SB really is awesome, but I'm personally not a fan of those lower SV sliders, they really throw me off because I don't see them coming. Probably just me being a noob :P

I'm still interested in mapping, but haven't felt like bothering you in-game yet :P

New graph update looks stupid on my profile

Old: 9Pk6l.png

New: 9Pk8A.png