SKMMe2R.jpg

That was weirdly enjoyable. o.o

Yume got me addicted to this map.

Also new skin, i might actually start using this one

uOVazp0.png

how to DT at that map? w

lol, didn't know that you got addicted with that Xd

Welcome to 445's Style~

I swear I'm the king of combobreaks, especially sliderbreaks. Even though I can beat pretty difficult maps, I still can just about never get a solid combo and not a chance in the world of getting a FC on a map... That's the main reason I have so little PP considering my playcount.

I swear I'm the king of combobreaks, especially sliderbreaks. Even though I can beat pretty difficult maps, I still can just about never get a solid combo and not a chance in the world of getting a FC on a map... That's the main reason I have so little PP considering my playcount.

Don't worry, you're by no means alone.

I barely FC anything. I have a map where a B is my highest score and I've managed to get S and A ranks but the score is always lower than my highscore due to combo breaks.

Osu has been a source of rage lately~

Don't worry, you're by no means alone.

I barely FC anything. I have a map where a B is my highest score and I've managed to get S and A ranks but the score is always lower than my highscore due to combo breaks.

Osu has been a source of rage lately~

Lol I got some top scores with a B ( Missed the last note ) xD And I just said "Screw it" and left them. Seeing how the scores around it are S's xD

New Setup:

[old] Razer Mantis Mousepad

Razer Abyssus mouse [1000Hz, 1800dpi]

Das Keyboard Model S (Brown Switches) 

(I need a new mousepad though....)

OMG IT SO MUCH EASIER TO TYPE THAN THE OLD STEELSERIES 6V2 BLACK FREAKING SWITCHES KEYS I USED TO HAVE

Mouse was replaced (from Steelseries Sensei) cause the cord got screwed up randomly... idk... still getting used to the new one but it's harder for me atm to use both mouse buttons on osu now.  probably just go to 3 key I guess....