Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Cookiezi is not a god, Cookiezi is Cookiezi, he's above such trivial things like gods.

I think rrytui will be better than him.

No one can be better then Cookiezi XD

._. Yeah for sure.

The guy has insane scores with mods on some maps.

People just don't pay as much attention ^^"

?__?

Anyone else play CTB besides me, Ohiowar, and Rain?

Me,

errr.... have we meet somewhere before?

Cookiezi is not a god, Cookiezi is Cookiezi, he's above such trivial things like gods.

He'll HRed The Big Black, if he come back to the game

just like Pluto and Airman , orz

Taking my videos down because of a damn copyright for Asphodelus. Might switch to Blip later. I didn't think I'd get much notice since it was an Osu vid. =/

Don't use Blip.

They could remove your videos too (because Blip is for episodic centric series, not streams/plays)

I know this because I used to use it before

Yes. http://support.blip.tv/entries/22094421-Why-was-I-rejected-from-receiving-a-Producer-account-on-Blip- ... and etc.

Well.. you could use it, but they basically CAN (or MIGHT) delete your content w/o warning.

like I mean I have some old videos on there, but I don't link to it and don't even want to use blip (actually it sucks too) because of that. and yes I used it before    [[[ ACTUALLY JUST CHECKED LOL   they deleted my whole producer account.... http://support.blip.tv/entries/23007795 ]]]

Yeah. Don't bother with them.

@Copyright.
a site that you create perhaps.
Even dailymotion (French) actually auto deletes the video (instead of just muting that youtube does)
Note that most western type companies would delete it for obvious reasons (because of getting sued by said companies?)

Probably the best way would be to record yourself and the audio with an actual video camera (of course the gameplay itself is captured with game capturing software) that way the sound is usually distorted enough and it will have you mashing the keys on top of it to be picked up by copyright.

That's a common solution and what some osu players on youtube do. I know WWW does it.

Not sure if it's possible in your case though.

But yeah best way to get around it as far as I know, have the sound distorted in some form.

You can also do every song on DT! :lol:

You can also do every song on DT

I received a copyright strike last year for this song played with doubletime and the video got taken down by Sony. Couple of my other videos have that generic third party content acknowledgement that doesn't matter (well 2 of them are blocked in some countries).

So probably having crappy quality sound is safer. (And avoiding songs owned by big people)

I received a copyright strike last year for this song played with doubletime and the video got taken down by Sony. Couple of my other videos have that generic third party content acknowledgement that doesn't matter (well 2 of them are blocked in some countries).

So probably having crappy quality sound is safer. (And avoiding songs owned by big people)

That sucks. I figured if it was on DT it wouldn't be as recognisable. Maybe NC is better for this purpose.

Well there you go, have crappy quality sound.

So how was it? To difficult to finish?

Some bits are tricky, as you can see. You can tell which bit it was unless I just suck :P

I also did stupid misses a lot since I wasn't paying attention but I don't know, I don't think beginners can do some parts of that song xD

A theres a lot of mini streams with slow BPM

I suck at giving feedback BTW xD

Oh. I used to do Marathons a lot but this has been the longest so far