Fuwanovel Osu! Thread

Tief Blau

Added you. I went and downloaded your most recent song, and I somehow managed to SS it and got the most PP I've ever got from a song. So I guess thank you? lmao

I'm still in shock I was able to do this at 4:30 am despite being exhausted

SS with 3 mods. Not bad, bro. I've only played using the doubletime nightcore mod (for the lulz), but I haven't tried anything else yet. Nice choice of song too. I had a lot of fun with that one. :D

Have you tried the map for Hoshizora's ED? It's so nice. ^^

http://osu.ppy.sh/s/173057

Finishedish mapping the Normal for Karma after renaming the previous normal to Easy.

I plan to name these Insel Null / Ersteboden / Zweitestock / Drittestock later if I can...

Normal isn't hitsounded at all yet. My soundset sucks anyway though, I'll get onto that soon enough...

Easy for Karma is updated (spinner area mapped, some other stuff sucks less, didnt change snail slider position b/c I worship distance snap though.)

4-star difficulty seems to be my upper limits atm, Yume's Insane map is beyond me at this time. XD Difficulty in this game seems hard to quantise though, some 3-star Normals are too easy whilstothers are too hard for me. I don't know if it's just me being bad though. XD

Btw, how do you get the sigs?

4-star difficulty seems to be my upper limits atm, Yume's Insane map is beyond me at this time. XD Difficulty in this game seems hard to quantise though, some 3-star Normals are too easy whilstothers are too hard for me. I don't know if it's just me being bad though. XD

btw, my map is now have a normal diff , please have a look on that~

also , what kind of sig?

Screenshot%202014-05-14%2001.20.22.png

I've been decaying for awhile now since I haven't been playing much.

>First time I get an S on the map

>Internet got cut off

>Score wasn't sent

>Can't even FC

RWb7vJd.png

7l4p9dr.jpg

OMG HAHAHA SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME ON THE SAME MAP & SAME DIFF WHEN IT FIRST CAME OUT LOL

Except I had an HDHR top 50 score ;3; I got it again after a couple tries www Nosebleed fight~