Kill la Kill = Sonic Adventure 2

OriginalRen

I meant to post this awhile back, but I forgot about it. Before reading on, please note this post will have spoilers for the anime Kill la Kill (and I guess the video game Sonic Adventure 2 if you care about that), so read at your own risk.

For those of you who are confused, here is the reason Kill la Kill is, quite literally, Sonic Adventure 2 in every way, shape, and form:

A comment from a YouTube video -

"One of the central characters of Sonic Adventure 2 is the amnesiac Shadow the Hedgehog. He is identified by his black hair and distinctive red streak.

Created by an intelligent doctor and the game’s main villain, Shadow was born from alien DNA with the intent to be the ultimate lifeform. Realising the evil that was intended to be done with Shadow, the scientist behind him (who was ordered to be killed shortly after) took Shadow to try and use him to defeat the alien menace.

Unfortunately, it was not until the big bad is up in full swing and the world is screwed that anyone found any of this out, including Shadow realizing the artificiality of his life.
Shadow owns a bike, and is often accompanied by an alien who assists him in battle.
He has an intense rivalry with the blue blur Sonic, who likes to keep the world in order… but, there’s more to them than just looking like each other.

it’s not until the big bad is up in full swing and the world is screwed that anyone finds any of this out, including Shadow finding out the artificiality of his life.

Sonic Adventure 2 culminates with the heroes and villains fighting in deep space over the ultimate weapon, a satellite with the power to obliterate Earth.

After Shadow transforms into his golden super form in order to defeat his villainous creator and save the planet, he is sent hurtling back to Earth, and almost dies."

Think about it for a second. Still not convinced? Listen to this:

People tell me that Kill la Kill saved anime, but in reality, it was Trigger that saved Sega. Good game mates.

I meant to post this awhile back, but I forgot about it. Before reading on, please note this post will have spoilers for the anime Kill la Kill (and I guess the video game Sonic Adventure 2 if you care about that), so read at your own risk.

For those of you who are confused, here is the reason Kill la Kill is, quite literally, Sonic Adventure 2 in every way, shape, and form:

A comment from a YouTube video -

"One of the central characters of Sonic Adventure 2 is the amnesiac Shadow the Hedgehog. He is identified by his black hair and distinctive red streak.

Created by an intelligent doctor and the game’s main villain, Shadow was born from alien DNA with the intent to be the ultimate lifeform. Realising the evil that was intended to be done with Shadow, the scientist behind him (who was ordered to be killed shortly after) took Shadow to try and use him to defeat the alien menace.

Unfortunately, it was not until the big bad is up in full swing and the world is screwed that anyone found any of this out, including Shadow realizing the artificiality of his life.

Shadow owns a bike, and is often accompanied by an alien who assists him in battle.

He has an intense rivalry with the blue blur Sonic, who likes to keep the world in order… but, there’s more to them than just looking like each other.

it’s not until the big bad is up in full swing and the world is screwed that anyone finds any of this out, including Shadow finding out the artificiality of his life.

Sonic Adventure 2 culminates with the heroes and villains fighting in deep space over the ultimate weapon, a satellite with the power to obliterate Earth.

After Shadow transforms into his golden super form in order to defeat his villainous creator and save the planet, he is sent hurtling back to Earth, and almost dies."

Think about it for a second. Still not convinced? Listen to this:

People tell me that Kill la Kill saved anime, but in reality, it was Trigger that saved Sega. Good game mates.

You are gaining bad reputation with me. If there was a dislike button, I would have hit it. Your opinions are severely flawed as well.

Kill la Kill is one fucking awesome anime for all the epic scenes it has brought. Burn that in your memory.

And here is the awesomeness:

fwfe5yIH.png

62qDtvd5.png

I own all 9 boxes on BD. Box art number nine is my favorite one and I have enjoyed the last episode.

You are gaining bad reputation with me. If there was a dislike button, I would have hit it. Your opinions are severely flawed as well.

Followed up by no critics and a pic, that's some sound argumenting skills right there pal. Could also be sarcasm on your part, but if so it certainly doesn't look like.

Kill la Kill is one fucking awesome anime for all the epic scenes it has brought. Burn that in your memory.

And here is the awesomeness:

fwfe5yIH.png

62qDtvd5.png

I own all 9 boxes on BD. Box art number nine is my favorite one and I have enjoyed the last episode.

Please note that I never said this show, or this video game for that matter, was bad. Please note that the YouTube comment was also not a YouTube comment that I made. If you watch the video, you'd understand. Next time, read what I say before you rage.