Hanasaki Work Spring! - Saga Planets's new title

Satsuki

• 8 months later...

Yeah, Hanasaki Work Spring is not as good as their other ones. I think it has great comedy in the common route but after that it's just boring. The girls are cute so I'm not complaining  :ph34r: 

Also yes, Hatsusaku had TL project but it died over a year ago. I think the guy just disappeared because I couldn't find anything on their website or twitter.

Yeah, Hanasaki Work Spring is not as good as their other ones. I think it has great comedy in the common route but after that it's just boring. The girls are cute so I'm not complaining  :ph34r: 

Also yes, Hatsusaku had TL project but it died over a year ago. I think the guy just disappeared because I couldn't find anything on their website or twitter.

ah i see

Hanasaki Work Spring boring really? well i haven't ply it yet cause kind of hard to understand using VN reader. yup especially Inori   :ph34r:

The common route and when you are choosing the girl are funny and entertaining to me but the routes are little boring. The game gives you comedy first and after you have entered a route it throws you with boring drama and I don't really like that.

The common route and when you are choosing the girl are funny and entertaining to me but the routes are little boring. The game gives you comedy first and after you have entered a route it throws you with boring drama and I don't really like that.

I see okay then thanks for the information

later i'll try ply it

• 11 months later...
On 5/31/2015 at 3:37 PM, Decay said:

I believe there have been both Natsunagi and Hatsusaku projects that have died. As for this particular VN, it's probably near the bottom of anyone's Saga Planets wishlist.

Hohoho, but that's wrong, and it will become a reality! no matter if some members go MIA, no matter if i end up as the only one left, i will SOMEHOW make sure it is finished, that, you can take my word for!!!