Chaos;Head

Eclipsed

GEPX4kF.png

Chaos;Head

Note: Saves for Chapters 6 or 7 may be bugged (ie. loading save files from those chapters results in a crash). There is no fix; you'll have to playthrough those chapters without saving if you encounter this issue!

Summary
"Whose eyes are those eyes?"

Takumi is not your average high school student. He attends school just enough to meet graduation requirements and barely has any friends. This is because he greatly prefers the 2D world over the 3D world, females included. In the virtual world, he is known as the almighty Knight-Hart, unrivaled by any other.

One day, while chatting on the internet with his comrade Grim, a mysterious person under the alias of "Shogun" suddenly contacts him and gives him a URL. He goes to the website and finds a blog image that foreshadows a murder case...And on the next day, it really happens...!

Has the world gone mad?! Or are these unfortunate events simply delusions conjured up in Takumi's head?

Ending Guideline / Suggested Route Order

Chaos;Head is a linear story with no heroine routes. 

There are 3 endings: A, AA, and B.
  • A and AA are based on your choices at the end of the game.
  • B is only playable on a subsequent playthrough after completing A or AA and requires you to trigger specific delusions.
There is a bad ending (game over) midway through the game based on a certain delusional trigger and the choices you make after it.

Suggested Play Order
  Hide contents

A -> AA -> B

Route Guideline

There are "Delusional Triggers" encountered throughout the game which will cause the protagonist to hallucinate a:

• Humorous/perverted scene (green trigger, upper left corner)
  • Dark/cynical scene (red trigger, upper right corner).
  • If neither trigger is chosen, the scene proceeds normally without the protagonist hallucinating.

Delusional triggers have no effect on the progression of the story, but triggering certain ones are required for the B ending.

A ending
  Hide contents
Chapter 10

1. You are me (YES)
2. I am you (YES)
3. I don't exist (NO)
4. You dont exist (NO)
5. I'm not me (NO)
6. You are my bro (YES)
7. You are Nishijou-kun (YES)
8. You are Takumi (YES)
9. You are Takumi-san (YES)
10. You are Nishijou (YES)
11. You are Taku (YES)
12. I am me (YES)
13. I'm a delusionary existence (YES)
14. I exist (YES)
15. I am Nishijou Takumi (NO)

AA ending
  Hide contents
Chapter 10

1. You are me (YES)
2. I am you (YES)
3. I don't exist (NO)
4. You dont exist (NO)
5. I'm not me (NO)
6. You are my bro (YES)
7. You are Nishijou-kun (YES)
8. You are Takumi (YES)
9. You are Takumi-san (YES)
10. You are Nishijou (YES)
11. You are Taku (YES)
12. I am me (YES)
13. I'm a delusionary existence (YES)
14. I exist (YES)
15. I am Nishijou Takumi (YES)

B ending (accessible on new playthrough after completing A or AA)
  Hide contents
Route B is accessed on a new playthrough after completing route A or AA.

There are no choices, but there are 11 out of 40+ triggers that you MUST activate to get this ending.

1. Trigger 1 (Chapter 1. When talking to Daisuke) -> Do not select anything
2. Trigger 8 (Chapter 2. During the FES's performance) -> Green trigger
3. Trigger 9 (Chapter 2. After the FES's performance, while playing ESO) -> Green trigger
4. Trigger 13. (Chapter 3. At the top of the school after meeting Rimi in the class) -> Red trigger
5. Trigger 20. (Chapter 5. The first trigger at this chapter. Happens at school) -> Green trigger
6. Trigger 24 (Chapter 5. After school near the shoe boxes, when you meet Kozue and Rimi covers your eyes) -> Red trigger
7. Trigger 25 (Chapter 6. When Shogun enters the chat room after the earthquake) -> Green trigger
8. Trigger 30 (Chapter 7. After waking up in the hospital and meeting Kazuki) -> Red trigger
9. Trigger 33 (Chapter 7. While talking with Sena and Kozue) -> Red trigger
10. Trigger 36 (Chapter 8. When Ayase starts talking to Takumi about the Knights of Glajioul in her room) -> Red trigger
11. Trigger 42 (Chapter 9. When Taku hears Nanami's voice after chatting with Grim) -> Green trigger

~~~
Bad ending (Game over ending)

Spoiler

Chapter 6

Note: It's just a typical sudden game over ending, nothing special, and considering you cannot save during this chapter it may not be worth doing.

During the scene on the roof-top of the O-Front you will get a Delusion Trigger.

You must skip this delusion (do not select green or red triggers; just advance through text normally) then answer the following questions:
1. I saw a sword (NO)
2. I saw a sword-esque object (NO)
3. I saw it as a hallucination (NO)

*To avoid the bad ending and progress the story, simply answer this way instead:
1. I saw a sword (YES)
2. I distinctly saw a sword (YES)
3. If I could move from here, I could go take it (NO)
4. You can see that sword from places other than here (NO)
5. It's not actually a sword (YES) 

Attribution

This walkthrough was created and formatted by Eclipsed based on info attained on Gamefaqs.com (lord_rashiel's guide) with some adjustments.