Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds!

OriginalRen

Hey all,

I plan to be finished with setting up this game very soon, and as such, I want to get the 1st matches going in the next week if possible. I am now setting a deadline for those who have yet to submit your starter decks.

I should be done with everything (including additional previews) by Tuesday the 30th of September. Because of this, I suggest you review the rules one final time before then and submit your decks as soon as possible. If your team has the text "(Deck Completed)" under it, it means I have receieved your cards and you are ready to go. I have been sending everyone their decks in a PM so you can start strategizing what cards have what values, and go from there.

Prepare yourself, the 1st match will begin October 1st.

l3LxQDj.jpg

I know I'm late but,

Can I still join ?

Unfortunately, no. :( Unless a team is willing to accept you and you understand all of the rules before the 1st match, I can't really change anything at this point. It is nothing against you, it's just everything is in place and I need to get ready for the matches soon.

Unfortunately, no. :( Unless a team is willing to accept you and you understand all of the rules before the 1st match, I can't really change anything at this point. It is nothing against you, it's just everything is in place and I need to get ready for the matches soon.

This is a good opportunity. If he wouldn't mind, he could perhaps join my team?

My interest in this has deminished since I proposed joining quite a while ago. I hadn't planned on leaving since a teamate was assigned to me, but this should fix most issues.

This is a good opportunity. If he wouldn't mind, he could perhaps join my team?

My interest in this has deminished since I proposed joining quite a while ago. I hadn't planned on leaving since a teamate was assigned to me, but this should fix most issues.

Ok Ill join the team. Lets see what we can do ....

I've been busy and am just about the watch the rules video now myself, so yeah, I dunno if rules is the biggest issue :P

Edit: Honoka's Bread was played on Chibi Honoka! I only watched the game simulation, but I think I got the gist of it.