Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds!

OriginalRen

Still a bunch of questions:

When there are 4 players there are 4 non-neutral districts. Are there 6 non-neutral districts when there are 6 players, or are the friendly/hostile districts for the 2 extra teams split diagonally?

Where are you going to set all of this up? In Photoshop, irl or with some dedicated software?

Is Tay's Final Decree always at the bottom of the neutral pile or can it just end up being the top card in the pile?

If say Chibis and Senpais tie on an agent card that primarily has moe, does one of tiebreakers override the other or do they just tie?

If at the end of the game 2 teams have the same amount of victory points and cards, is it a tie?

For Flutterz:

1. The game will only allow a maximum of 4 teams. For simplicity's sake, I used that amount of teams as an example to help explain the game. My original intent was to have 2 games running, each with 3 teams. The winner of those games would then battle it out in a 2 team match for the title.

2. The game itself will be done over a series of edited images on Photoshop. As I draw cards from the decks (via a random card generator), I will update those images to reflect the changes in the game. As for the team's decks, I am keeping track of them on an excel sheet which indicates what card's have been drawn and what cards they currently own. I will PM the team a picture of the current cards they are given each new round, and they will message me what they want to do.

3. TFD is always shuffled into the bottom 5 cards of the neutral district's deck, which contains a total of 12 cards. When it will show up is random, however you can always expect it when the neutral deck is half empty.

4. If 2 special abilities occur at the same time under the same conditions, both abilities cancel each other out and nothing happens.

5. Yes. As written in the rules on the previous page, the game will end in a draw.

Few question, you said that each guild chooses 11 cards that he have in deck for start, does that mean each person from a guild get's to vote or something and each player from guild had those 11 cards for beginning or does  every player get's to choose 11 cards he wants to begin with and there are always different 11 for beginning?  Also how are players for each match decided? And what if card on field has let's say both Kawai and Friendship power, do you need to beat/equal both of them to win that card? what happens if you win in Kawai power but lose in Friendship power? Will match have decided time when they happen or will just each player in that match play when he gets online?

For Okami:

1. Teams do not "choose" which 11 cards they start with. Rather, they all begin the game with a deck of 11 cards which consist of 9 agents, 1 location (their headquarters), and 1 relic (worth a total of 2 financial power). Teams are allowed to choose which characters from the 2D world they want to represent their starting agents, however they are not allowed to choose their starting values.

Originally, I had the intent of letting teams customize their deck by picking and choosing a total of 11 starting cards from a deck of 20. Essentially, this would allow for more strategic planning, however I feel in the long run that would be too complicated for everyone starting out.

2. Matches will be decided randomly, meaning you will not know who you are up against until the game starts!

3. As stated in the video, stake cards in the districts can be claimed by equaling or beating the main power value of each card. This main value is indicated by a golden circle. Once a card is claimed and added to a team's deck, the gold number no longer means anything - the number is treated like any other card in your hand.

4. After testing the game by playing against myself, most matches only last about 60 minutes. Each team will have a guild master chosen by popular vote. That person will be responsible for submitting the choices of where they would like to place cards and how they want to plan their next move. While everyone on the team has the option to speak up, it will be the guild master's voice that has the final say.

In addition to PMs that I will provide for all of the teams, I also plan to create custom channels (non-voiced) on my TeamSpeak server. These channels will have a password which I will provide each guild. Feel free to use these channels at any time to communicate with other players from your team when they are around.

In addition to PMs that I will provide for all of the teams, I also plan to create custom channels (non-voiced) on my TeamSpeak server. These channels will have a password which I will provide each guild. Feel free to use these channels at any time to communicate with other players from your team when they are around.

If it´s not too much trouble, can you explain this a little bit more?

Also since I don´t exactly know much about TeamSpeak, is it any different from Skype??

Are the guilds' full rosters be posted anywhere?

Just went through the pages and tallied up everything~

Guild of Chibis (4)
tiagofvarela
CLuBLioN
Nosebleed
cloudy12

Guild of Kuuderes (6)
babiker
Life
StrayCat
phersu
Zakamutt
SilverLi

Guild of Lolis (6)
Okami
Satsuki
Mr. Meogii
Flutterz
Kenshin_sama
SieghartXx

Guild of Senpais (6)
hsmsful  
arakura
Ezeefreak
Funyarinpa
crunchytaco
krill

Guild of Traps (4)
Monmon
madvanced  
nohman
FruitsPunchSamurai

Guild of Tsunderes (8)
Eclipsed
Grieviious
Zenophilious
GetterEmperor
Kurisu-Chan
Ivan A.
Ceris
Abdomen

Edited by Eclipsed

Battle of the Guilds - Preview #3

Stake Cards -

There are 3 types of stake cards (agent, location, and relic) indicated by the symbols located on the top right of each card.

Any time a team wins a stake card, it is placed on top of their discard pile. After they reshuffle their deck, they will be able to play these cards when they draw them into their hand.

Agents:

KdEYdLd.png

Here are some examples of freelance agents you may encounter in your quest to control Fuwanovel:

a1SWxCn.jpg

Agent cards represent powerful and important people on Fuwanovel. All cards with the icon pictured above are considered agents, where cards that are not apart of a specific guild are considered freelance agents which can be recruited for your team.

When a team wins an freelance agent card and adds it to their deck, they can later play that card as their own agent to try and win stake cards. Most freelance agents have far better power values than the agents a team has at the beginning of the game.

Most freelance agents have a financial value. This value is only used when a guild attempts to bribe that freelance agent. After a team wins a freelance agent card, the card becomes an agent of their guild and the financial value has no further effect on play.

Special Case:

If a freelance agent card has more than one main power value (indicated by multiple golden circles on a card), the team who has the highest value in any of the main values wins the stake card, as long as that team has at least the minimum value needed.

Hey, I already said I wanted to be the first to join the guild of Kuuderes if it was created...!! Oh well, I'll say it again I suppose.

Fix'ed. I knew I missed something  :P 

Looks like Guild of Chibis and Traps need more love! If needed I have no problem migrating from Guild of Tsunderes.

The cards look great, Ren. Nice job!

Battle of the Guilds - Preview #4

The Twins -

1op6nGX.png

Winning the Twins:

The Twins can be won using any type of Fuwanovel power, but each guild can only count 1 type of power when adding totals during the Resolution Phase. The highest total power value wins the Twins.

Using the Twins:

The Twins power values match the values of any other agent in the same district. When the district is resolved, the team who owns the Twins chooses one other agent in that district. The Twins power values are equal to that agent's values.