Fuwanovel's Battle of the Guilds!

OriginalRen

This sounds really interesting to let go. I want to enter the Guild of Tsunderes!!!

I still don´t exactly understand everything, but I´ll read the rules over and over again until I do. With that I´m gonna take advantage of any hole in those rules to achieve victory.

Battle of the Guilds - Preview #2

Before I give a 2nd preview for the BOGs, please note that the Guild of Yanderes has been shafted from the competition. In its place, the Guild of Kuuderes is now in the running. I have updated the OP to reflect this change.

zNpjhqA.png

The Guild of Kuuderes

And with that, here is another preview for the game:

Example of an agent card (not in your starting hand):

1oyoRSG.png

Example of a location card:

mqPaVI4.png

Example of a relic card:

hJN93O2.png

As the game progresses, cards such as those listed above are revealed in "districts" of the website, which in this case are represented by decks of 12 cards each. As a new card is revealed, it is up to you as a team to pick and choose which agents you want to try and win the cards with. By adding new cards to your deck, your team's total number of victory points is increased, which is what wins you the game. In order to win a card from a deck, you must equal or have a value greater than the main stat's total listed on the card (colored gold in this case).

For example, in the 1st preview, Shiro had a total of 2 moe power, and as such, she can be used to claim Avant Heim as a location. However, since her value does not equal or go above the total listed on the location card (in this case 8), the Guild of Lolis would need to send more agents to try and beat that total. Keep in mind that during each round, other guilds are trying to claim these cards as well, so it's up to you to determine whether sending multiple agents is worth the risk because after a round is over, all cards in the district are discarded. This means if you waste a valuable agent and end up losing the card, you won't get a chance to use them again until your deck is reshuffled.

In another example, Shiro has a total of 0 friendship power, and as such, using her to claim Makina as an agent is useless considering Makina needs 6 friendship power to claim her.

More previews are on the way, including an example of a game round and how it is played out. Keep registering for teams if you are interested!