j-pop conspiracy on game theorists

krill

ok so tonight the game theorists posted a video with gaijin goomba talking about the game gun-volt and the j-pop conspiracy, pay close attention all you hatsune miku fans. please feel free to share your thoughts on it here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnWbv00SO1M&list=UUo_IB5145EVNcf8hw1Kku7w

heh no problem happy to help, yeah the idol fandom and the virtual versions of it are a huge profit machine thats for sure, i haven't actually checked out love live yet, simply because i stuck it down my list on the back log and since i add series to my list as they come out and bump up ones that interest me higher on the list who knows when i will finally get to it. i do like the fact he pointed out the crazy conditions idol have to live with such as no romantic relationships, no political opinions stated in public and keeping there physical appearances in a set of specific standards.

Interesting video :). I have thought of similar things for Love Live!. Behind those cute 2D girls is some middle aged men laughing and rolling around in money. Anyway, you just reminded me to check out Gunvolt, so thanks :D.

Oh, be very afraid of the Love Live fandom, some will go to extremes for "those cute 2D girls"... I mean, changing your daily life and sleep pattern to include a game isn't too bad, is it?

@Video: Saw this earlier and just thought "the overall theme was stupid" but I see what he's getting at, but it can apply to anything with excessively supportive fans. Though, don't mess with someone's idol, you'll regret it.

I just made... The same damn thread... lol? (Sorry I didn't notice yours)

I remember when this same guy got into a lot of trouble for bashing Hatsune Miku... Seems he hasn't learned his lesson. But as people have already mentioned, the argument can be said for any extremist/fanatical group. The 2D world seems to have found its way into music too eh.... Looks like the future of media shall be dominated by virtual beings... What is this world coming to...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E

(exactly my reaction to watching this)

Ah, that was a good laugh.  Man this guy is dense.   So many problems with that I'm not even going to bother.  Seriously, he's just doing it for attention, it's the exact same thing PETA does.  Harsh conditions Idols have to live with, o.k. I can see some people being bothered by that (It's their career choice though, no one is forcing them so there goes your argument right there).   

The only thing this video succeeded in doing was making me want to play Gunvolt in a round-about way.  Maybe Nintendo should hire him to advertise games. 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1Mp1hvqM1E

(exactly my reaction to watching this)

Ah, that was a good laugh.  Man this guy is dense.   So many problems with that I'm not even going to bother.  Seriously, he's just doing it for attention, it's the exact same thing PETA does.  Harsh conditions Idols have to live with, o.k. I can see some people being bothered by that (It's their career choice though, no one is forcing them so there goes your argument right there).   

The only thing this video succeeded in doing was making me want to play Gunvolt in a round-about way.  Maybe Nintendo should hire him to advertise games. 

you do realize its satire right? a comedic take on the increasing popularity of vocaloid and idol fandom in nations out side japan combined with commentary on a game? goomba doesn't believe vocaloids and idols are seriously conspiring for Orwellian world domination. you know? its a comedy and information show on youtube.

you do realize its satire right? a comedic take on the increasing popularity of vocaloid and idol fandom in nations out side japan combined with commentary on a game? goomba doesn't believe vocaloids and idols are seriously conspiring for Orwellian world domination. you know? its a comedy and information show on youtube.

I really don't see it as satire.  I guess if you consider it exaggeration to the extreme (as far as you can go extreme).  I see it as trolling or attention seeking but that may just be me.  

I really don't see it as satire.  I guess if you consider it exaggeration to the extreme (as far as you can go extreme).  I see it as trolling or attention seeking but that may just be me.  

I guess it depends on how you interpret his intentions, but my first thought was that he was doing it to be funny. I really did get a good laugh at his exaggerations too, lol.

And yeah, that video made me want to play Gunvolt too. This guy's good.

I guess it depends on how you interpret his intentions, but my first thought was that he was doing it to be funny. I really did get a good laugh at his exaggerations too, lol.

And yeah, that video made me want to play Gunvolt too. This guy's good.

See I didn't laugh once and just found the whole thing annoying so that's probably why.