What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

Currently listening to the entire album † by Justice; got it as a really late Christmas present.  "It doesn't matter, do the dance, do the dance!"

i fucking love that album.  Back in 2005-08(found them before they became really big, on myspace through daft punk's top friends. They had like maybe 43k fans or followers or whatever the hell myspace called them.  All they had on it back then was waters of nazareth, a remix of simian's we are friends, and justice medley.  with the release of Cross in 07 that number of fans jumped to like 3 million.)   i was obsessed with them. So was the best friend i got hooked on them.  He even has a spinal tattoo of their old myspace url. etjusticepourtous, and the t's are crosses.  Saw them live, was fucking crazy.  Since then i've collected every piece they put out. They've been quiet for a while again.  They seem to do that after releasing an album.  Of their works, i have to say my favorite is their live album a cross the universe.