What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

7 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

May I ask what this is from?

muzuiro, all the songs you hear in narcissu are either original or modified versions of visual novels from nekonekosoft
EDIT;it was right in the tittle of the song xD so dont pay attention to my previous message if you read it.

On 2016/5/17 at 5:38 PM, Decay said:
Spoiler

I've been spending so much time editing in the last few weeks... this music is drilled into my skull by now.

Omg, that's such a chill track. And the instrument quality is really good. I can see why you were able to listen to it for weeks.

Take me away.

I finally gave a listen to the ZHIEND album I picked up a little while back. That's the fictional band from Charlotte, in case you blocked out that memory, which would be completely reasonable, especially since they played the painful English version of their songs in the anime. It's pretty interesting how different the band sounds from Angel Beats's GlDeMo, despite identical personnel (Hikarisyuyo on arrangement and, I think, all instruments; Marina on vocals; and of course Jun Maeda doing whatever it is he does).

Anyway, it's got some great tracks, of which this one really stood out to me. Hikarisyuyo's beautiful guitar tone and Marina's voice both really shine:

On 5/20/2016 at 9:32 AM, Chronopolis said:

Omg, that's such a chill track. And the instrument quality is really good. I can see why you were able to listen to it for weeks.

Take me away.

Love that song - wonder how the Uploader has kept it up without it getting taken down - in the past I had serious issues keeping that online.