Snowtsuku

What are you listening to right now?

I went to YouTube to find a good video of what I was listening to and instead got distracted by Dschingis Khan, so I guess I'm listening to a gay German sing about how much he loves Moscow:

One of my favorite bands, back when I was in middle school, is back. Basically, the lead singer was put in jail for trying to hire a hitman to kill his wife who, to nobody's surprise, was an undercover cop. They still sound pretty awesome if you like metalcore.

6 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

For a long time I couldn't find a full version of this. But damn, isn't this song brilliant? Probably my last year's favourite opening (I mean the song itself, although the OP animation was brilliant too).

I loved everything about this show, and the OP was no exception. That big guitar+keyboard hook it leads with is great stuff.

I recently discovered City Pop, the music genre of the Japanese economic boom in the late 70s and 80s. It's a fascinating mix of disco, funk, jazz fusion, soul and synth pop. I chose this particular song because it's the earliest mention of the phrase "Tuturu" I know.