Snowtsuku

What are you listening to right now?

*Warning, minor spoilers, kind of?* I've watched some let's plays of DDLC and it made me respect that game even more. There was quite a few things I've missed on my own playthrough, including giving proper attention to this song:

Maybe I was too tired when I finished DDLC to fully feel this song's impact (it was basically a middle of the night), but it definitely got me when I've heard it today. :tears:

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

There was quite a few things I've missed on my own playthrough, including giving proper attention to this song:

Maybe I was too tired when I finished DDLC to fully feel this song's impact (it was basically a middle of the night), but it definitely got me when I've heard it today. :tears:

Yeah, this song is really super charming~ I hummed it constantly right after I finished the game ^_^

https://www.youtube.com/embed/YuzMwUAHGyc?feature=oembed

I have no idea if this will actually embed, cause the forum complains at me the the link has no video, but the link itself seems to be valid.

Anyways, its a song I originally found while playing a certain game that some people here might know about. The song is probably a lot more fun than the gameplay for it in the game, though. :P