What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

• 2 weeks later...
On 2018-03-29 at 12:44 PM, Turnip Sensei said:

I second this, Eve has literally made some of my favourite songs at the moment. In particular Dramaturgy of which I like, however, the りぶ歌ってみた version slightly more. 

Edited by Weiterfechten

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-04-06 at 7:11 PM, DarkZedge said:

Addicted to BAND-MAID  so that's what I've been listening a shit ton of: 

2 Thumbs up !!

These girls and the girls in Aldious fucking rock. The drummer Akane is so OP its not even funny 8)

Well I like Sawa-chan in Aldious too, she unbelievably cute :wub:

7 hours ago, Thomas said:

2 Thumbs up !!

These girls and the girls in Aldious fucking rock. The drummer Akane is so OP its not even funny 8)

Well I like Sawa-chan in Aldious too, she unbelievably cute :wub:

Akane, MISA, Kanami, Miku & Saiki are all so damn talented and growing so much, Aldious has great songs too that is true :maple:

Fun bit of trivia: MISA likes playing barefoot and Akane is the actual leader of the band despite being Miku who created it.

11 hours ago, DarkZedge said:

Akane, MISA, Kanami, Miku & Saiki are all so damn talented and growing so much, Aldious has great songs too that is true :maple:

Fun bit of trivia: MISA likes playing barefoot and Akane is the actual leader of the band despite being Miku who created it.

Yeah I saw a interview with them some time ago and Akane was the leader of the band because she was the most organized of them

and MISA likes to drink whiskey, don't know if its the truth or if they just pulled our legs.

Must have bugged the hell out of MISA when she had to wear those Getas in this Aprils fools day video

1 hour ago, Thomas said:

Yeah I saw a interview with them some time ago and Akane was the leader of the band because she was the most organized of them

and MISA likes to drink whiskey, don't know if its the truth or if they just pulled our legs.

Must have bugged the hell out of MISA when she had to wear those Getas in this Aprils fools day video

Yeah it probably did lol though this is one badass alt-version of this song. Yeah during that interview they said Akane was the most organized and that while they all contribute to the musicianship/composition Kanami was who had the heavier hand on that. Might be true, much like Miku's pigeon act