What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

Ah fantastic! Love Thou as well (obviously), they've got such a high output which is nearly all absolute gold :D

I used to listen to hardcore, slugde, doom, black metal stuff all the time, but now its mostly electronic music.

Oh well I still know a fair share of good bands in that kinda style if you need recommendations (and likewise, just because I dont listen to it that much anymore doesnt mean that I dont like it :P )

I used to listen to hardcore, slugde, doom, black metal stuff all the time, but now its mostly electronic music.

Oh well I still know a fair share of good bands in that kinda style if you need recommendations (and likewise, just because I dont listen to it that much anymore doesnt mean that I dont like it :P )

Hehe, I may take you up on that offer at some point. I like to think I know a reasonable amount around those genres as well (they're my favourites too) so if you wanted to do a rec exchange then I'd be willing to oblige :)