What are you listening to right now?

Snowtsuku

I question why they didn't have a Lying Coldly Variation, but they were either out of time or couldn't come up with anything to make the song better, or both. Also, THE BEST ANNOUNCE THE TRUTH THEME OF THEM ALL.

Anyways, AAI has had my support in the musical industry for ages now. If only they could make AAI 2's cornered theme better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1To2M7ugm0

OK so I was never able to appreciate fireworks until I watched Anohana: The Flower We Saw That Day and then listened to this song. You mix all those together while watching fireworks and you can not be a human being if you don't shed a tear. Really was a beautiful night.

The music IS nice, but if you expect me to shed a tear from watching Angel Beats, then sadly I may as well not be human. In five years, I've only ever shed tears at the true ending of 999.

Oh no no I never shed a tear during Angel Beats the ending wasn't that sad. I did shed a tear with the mixture of the memories of Anohana, Fiewworks, and My Soul Your Beats, however.