What kind of game do you like best?

springning

I'm godawful at strategy games like Civ and Medieval, but I find them so fun to play  xD  I mostly play RPGs, roguelike(-likes), open-world shooters like Far Cry that have RPG elements,  and story-focused action games like Red Dead Redemption and GTA.  I also play LoL and Portal, but I don't like other MOBAs or most puzzle games aside from Legend of Zelda.

I don't really like games anymore. I used to play anything I could get my hands on when I was a toddler. I was about 4-6 years old when I started playing the Doom demo. The best time to play video games is during those years when you're most impressionable I'd say. You get the full experience. I thought Cyberdemons really existed on mars at the time. 

My childhood consisted of classic console games like Super Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts

Some online games (MMOs, MOBAs, etc.) I've played over the years include Runescape, Minecraft, Maplestory, Trickster, Aion, League of Legends.

Once I got a good computer I played the big titles like Far Cry 3, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Battlefield, Tombraider.

Oh and of course now I'm into visual novels  :P 

If I had to pick a favorite genre though I'd probably choose Skyrim. There's just so much you can do in an open world RPG.

My childhood consisted of classic console games like Super Mario, Pokemon, Legend of Zelda, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts

Some online games (MMOs, MOBAs, etc.) I've played over the years include Runescape, Minecraft, Maplestory, Trickster, Aion, League of Legends.

Once I got a good computer I played the big titles like Far Cry, Mass Effect, Dragon Age, The Witcher, Elder Scrolls: Skyrim, Battlefield, Tombraider.

Oh and of course now I'm into visual novels  :P 

If I had to pick a favorite genre though I'd probably choose Skyrim. There's just so much you can do in an open world RPG.

I actually liked Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon more than I liked Far Cry 3.  Those one-liners  xD

Oh my God, Runescape.  I quit playing once I hit the level 40-60 doldrums and I realized I was paying $5/month to make digital arrows and catch digital fish for hours and hours.  Not worth.

rpg, platformers, side-scroller, action, fighting games, basically anything i can spend hours and hours playing without requiring other people. im not very good at multi-player. i do like mmorpgs, and i trying to learn moba's with dota 2 but frankly anything i can play on my own for a long time seems the best choice for me.