Madou Koukaku Translation Project

Advant

Please keep this up man, i've played the full game and completed all routes and it was one of the very best visual novel. it was in fact better than Kamidori my opinion.

seriously eushully games makes the very best rpg visual novel out there but only kamidori is translated lol.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

think he ment about 70% of the proloque translated, although common route would be nice too.
but then they should really worry bout their sanity at the end of the project.
i´m looking foward to your good work, keep it up guys!

this sad world definitly needs more eushully games!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Wow, I loved Kamidori Immensely, Its up there with Majikoi even with the admittedly fantastic gameplay dragging it down

Good Luck and Wilspeed to you

It is unanimously agreed upon that Kamidori has one of the worst Eushully stories, so if you didn't like the gameplay much but still loved the game, you're in for a surprise once you play one of their actual good games.

It is unanimously agreed upon that Kamidori has one of the worst Eushully stories, so if you didn't like the gameplay much but still loved the game, you're in for a surprise once you play one of their actual good games.

i hate the gameplay i am not a strategy gamer but the story was enthralling so this should blow me out of the water

Anyone have an idea of how long will it take? :3

Wanna play it before school ends.

Do you know some of the better translated games?

Anyone have an idea of how long will it take? :3

Wanna play it before school ends.

Do you know some of the better translated games?

If they're only two at translatingn, checking and editing it will take a while, I don't think it will be finished before school ends. For Eushully games, only two are translated, Kamidori alchemy no meister and Minna daisuki kozukuri banchou.

If they're only two at translatingn, checking and editing it will take a while, I don't think it will be finished before school ends. For Eushully games, only two are translated, Kamidori alchemy no meister and Minna daisuki kozukuri banchou.

unfortunally yes, though the 2 translated games are quite nice & fun in their own way, they definetely cannot compete with nearly every other eushully title, when it comes down to actual story, characters and stuff. therefore we should be really grateful for the current tranlation team, that they are willing to undergo this massive project.